If Roopie starts begging thru the press...

alpine_saint

Guest Hacienda
... will any of you attendance nay-sayers in a financial position to attend change your minds, since he would have swallowed his very inflated pride ???

I went to the Blackpool game on the back of the joy of the Derby win.

I've no reason to return.

I'm looking forward to Rotherham and Donaster though.

Guest Hacienda
I'm not so sure that people avoid games because of Lowe TBH. They might use that as an excuse, but actually I think most are put off by the appaling value for money in supporting Saints these days.

Edit: I guess Stanley would disagree with that. :|

There are many people staying away because of Lowe, it's only a few odd people on here who don't want to accept that he's had a negative impact.

appaling value for money in supporting Saints these days.

Correct. An all in purchase of about 80 pounds personally to go see Saints at the moment isn't worth it.

Couldn't give a f**k who the chairman is (they have all been as bad as each other....) I just want my team to show some signs of success for a change.

I'm not so sure that people avoid games because of Lowe TBH. They might use that as an excuse, but actually I think most are put off by the appaling value for money in supporting Saints these days.

I'll buy a season ticket the day Lowe goes, as long as he is still about I'm not going.

I know a few fans who have stopped going because of Lowe. The Lowe factor has definitely affected some.:(

You see this I don't get.

I don't like Lowe either, but I doubt his salary is x% of the matchday gate receipts. The only entity suffering by boycotting matches is the club.

Personally I would still go to see Saints if Hitler was the chairman. I think it's sad if people are refusing to turn up because he is in charge. Half the people on this board probably think their boss is a w*nker. Would you resign because of it, or just grin and bare it because it's a nescessary evil?

When Lowe was in charge in our first CCC season, when we had a slowly declining chance at the playoffs, we had attendances of over 20,000. The last match before he left was Leciester at home in 2006 when 26,801 came through the gate. Since Lowe hasn't done anything of note between then and the start of this campaign, I find it hard to believe that is the reason 12,000 people have disappeared.

Blind loyalty to your team keeps many fans going (me included) but everyone has their limit of how much ****e they will take before they decide that it just isn't worth it anymore. About 7000 have reached that point since the end of last season. I've been a ST holder since 1988 and a regular since 1977 and the cracks are beginning to show. Today was ****ing desperate, so was Blackpool and if we get beat by Rotherham and then Doncaster, the gate for the Norwich game will be sub-13000.

... will any of you attendance nay-sayers in a financial position to attend change your minds, since he would have swallowed his very inflated pride ???

You just don't get it do you, even with Lowe gone it will hardly affect attendances, just give you something else to bump your gums about. These marvellous supporters like yourself can really get stuck into a whingefest and do what you do best. Crouch and Fulthorpe can dig over the embers and promise a real fans club, though it is not going to make a jot of difference and not even capable of returning us to the glories of this season. I am still hanging onto the railings from the last surge when we got our club back. Hard times are certainly ahead, but don't go expecting all these marvellous supporters to come back irrespective of what occurs off the field. We shall get what we rightly deserve.

I have a ST in the Northam and although fans come and go,there has been a constant number of regular fans around me.

But this season apart from the people i go with(a crowd of 20),not one of the fans who were there before this season have renewed.

I look around from my seat and i dont recognise anyone from last seaon.

I used to think that those stay away fans had got it wrong,but after todays shower of ****e,i dont blame them.

Guest Hacienda
We'll see how the land lies when we draw Arsenal, Man U or Chelsea at home in the Carling.

All that would do would bring out those who just want to see the stars of the Premiership.

A week later we will be back to 14,000.

Still, some are so blind they just can't see.

NO.

Whilst him and Wilde remain at Saints not a penny of mine will pass through the clubs tills.

people like you **** ME RIGHT OFF . He IS NOT ON THE PITCH.

you are no fan real fans were there today cheering them on any thing you say is null and void you come under the catergory of JUDAS fan.

Guest Hacienda
people like you **** ME RIGHT OFF . He IS NOT ON THE PITCH.

you are no fan real fans were there today cheering them on any thing you say is null and void you come under the catergory of JUDAS fan.

You are either very young, very naive or very stupid.

He won't beg, he will just come out with something like "the people who have a personal vendetta against me, and especially those who are staying away because of it, are killing this club".

I agree. But that at least will be an acknowledgement that his return has done this. At the moment the silence from SMS boardroom is deafening, even though he must be worried about gate revenue.

He won't beg, he will just come out with something like "the people who have a personal vendetta against me, and especially those who are staying away because of it, are killing this club".

even though it is a lie

it is the type of sterile football which seems to have forgotten that the aim is to score goals

I agree. But that at least will be an acknowledgement that his return has done this. At the moment the silence from SMS boardroom is deafening, even though he must be worried about gate revenue.

They must be shi877ing themselves over the gate revenue.

They probably had an idea from season ticket sales that we would not be up with last season, but there is no way they would have been budgeting around the 14,000-15,000 mark.

They must be shi877ing themselves over the gate revenue.

They probably had an idea from season ticket sales that we would not be up with last season, but there is no way they would have been budgeting around the 14,000-15,000 mark.

Such a shame. My heart bleeds for Lowe and Wilde and their investment.

How it must make Lowe seethe with anger.:D

you lot are pathetic ,if we are in league 1 ill be going im not a bunch of goons like you lot.

your more interested in wilde and lowe get a ****ing life off the ****ing computer go to a game and support the team. pathetic old pr!cks

No we are realists...Lowe and Wilde screwed this club, we are now in a position to show him all is not forgiven

you lot are pathetic ,if we are in league 1 ill be going im not a bunch of goons like you lot.

your more interested in wilde and lowe get a ****ing life off the ****ing computer go to a game and support the team. pathetic old pr!cks

And we will see you at Rotherham mid-week will we? Shut up.

Guest Hacienda

I'm going to Rotherham. I'm guessing you're not with it being a school night and all.

How about Donny? I'll be there again.

Dean dont let them get to you.

As newly installed CEO of this business Mr Lowe's job was to cut costs and makes sure those people who hold the businesses debts were satisfied.

In this he has completed his job although this part of cost saving is very, very easy. The Americans love it and named it 'downsizing' a few years ago (although the Harvard Business School trained gentlemen who started the whole thing off has since come out and said it was a bad idea after all - oops!) but another big part of being CEO of this business is attracting more 'customers' and possible 'investors' by producing a product that everyone wants and is better than the other businesses you compete with. In this he has failed - the product is so poor that the business is the third worst performing in it's market and no new customers are on the books, in fact long-term existing customers are leaving.

I think this CEO is staring down the barrel of a loaded gun and as everything so far completed has been fully implemented by himself he has to take the sole blame.

He is the CEO of this business - no one else.

Oh and personally I do not like the man one iota but this doesn't really affect the above.

nah man i physically cannot go to rother or most away games, for a start i do not drive and yes i do college on wednesdays and tuesdays.also i do not have a job to afford it wow your going to rother i go to every home game and i go to some away games as well so fuc right off i went to qpr and going to reading and others too. get bent

love it tho you can go to home games but dont i cant go to away games but i would if i could.not my fault you dont have a job ,maybe you should get one you might be able to afford to go more then.

nah man i physically cannot go to rother or most away games, for a start i do not drive and yes i do college on wednesdays and tuesdays.also i do not have a job to afford it wow your going to rother i go to every home game and i go to some away games as well so fuc right off i went to qpr and going to reading and others too. get bent

love it tho you can go to home games but dont i cant go to away games but i would if i could.not my fault you dont have a job ,maybe you should get one you might be able to afford to go more then.

Mate i think you should calm down a bit and maybe take a deep breath before posting again.

I have a ST in the Northam and although fans come and go,there has been a constant number of regular fans around me.

But this season apart from the people i go with(a crowd of 20),not one of the fans who were there before this season have renewed.

I look around from my seat and i dont recognise anyone from last seaon.

I used to think that those stay away fans had got it wrong,but after todays shower of ****e,i dont blame them.

I believe that I was a few seats away from you with my son last season. We're still going, but haven't renewed our STs. We don't wish Lowe to have the satisfaction of knowing that he has our money and can get away with serving up youthful dross. As we haven't laid out our season's money in advance, we reserve the right to cherry pick matches in future if we don't stop the rot soon. As it costs the same now to watch the better teams in the division as it does the poorer ones, if we have something on that is more pressing on our entertainment commitments on a Saturday, or if we become too nonchalent about going out on a cold Winter's Tuesday night, then we can give it a miss and save some cash. If by doing that along with others attendance levels fall still further and the club is dragged towards administration, then Lowe had better do something about it, or he will lose his money tied up in his shares. I would feel sorry that Saints had arrived at that state, but Lowe, Wilde, Askham, Richards etc losing their money would be the silver lining.

Nick ' date=' there is a middle ground we have gone from one extreme to the other in the 3 months since May[/quote']I agree we have really changed the style of play through neccessity. As I have said loads of times do you think I wouldnt rather have team of seasoned quality players?