Did anyone have a successful postal application for Wembley?

wimbornesaint

I posted my order last week in good time for yesterdays open general sale, but have not received any confirmation of booking or seen a debit from my card.

I started a new job this week which meant I was unable to wait on the phone or access the online area, so chose to use the postal route instead. So far it seems that was the wrong thing to do!

If nobody received tickets by postal application, then why did the club offer it as a way to get tickets?

Application was also for 2 coach seats, so presumably some of that money would go to the club.

Booked my Leeds ticket last week but it didn't arrive until Wednesday 10th posted 9th, so I guess they are struggling with the workload. When my mate put in his written app at the ticket office, they checked it as lots of applications were causing queries and were incorrectly completed

I posted my order last week in good time for yesterdays open general sale, but have not received any confirmation of booking or seen a debit from my card.

I started a new job this week which meant I was unable to wait on the phone or access the online area, so chose to use the postal route instead. So far it seems that was the wrong thing to do!

If nobody received tickets by postal application, then why did the club offer it as a way to get tickets?

Application was also for 2 coach seats, so presumably some of that money would go to the club.

I sent in postal application and checked credit card yesterday and all 8 tickets I requested had been charged to card.

I put in two on the day tickets went on sale, one for 20+ on season tickets, and one for 8 on MK Dons tickets, both processed and confirmed on my online account - ST app processed late on the Tuesday, MK app first thing on the following Monday..

I have just checked my debit card, nothing taken.

Looks like I have dipped out. Obviously it was not the best way to order tickets, and I won't use a postal application again!

Perhaps if more tickets become available my application might be successful

Contact the ticket office. If you applied and your postal application was all completed correctly you should have got your tickets. Maybe Royal Mail lost the letter?

I have just checked my debit card, nothing taken.

Looks like I have dipped out. Obviously it was not the best way to order tickets, and I won't use a postal application again!

Perhaps if more tickets become available my application might be successful

Bloody hell mate, i was looking every hour when they went on sale, it was the one time i was happy to see my account drop !!

Whenever tickets are not available via the online system; I always sent a postal aplication. This systems always works very well. No problem for me- made application after the Hudderfield game- my online account showed that the postal application was put through 09:30 the next morning. Much easier than ****ing around on the phone for hours!

• 2 weeks later...

WOW! Ticket Office just rang me and got me two seats in different rows but fantastic! I take it all back about postal applications!

Now to sort transport as all SMS coaches are full

Thanks T.O!

WOW! Ticket Office just rang me and got me two seats in different rows but fantastic! I take it all back about postal applications!

Now to sort transport as all SMS coaches are full

Thanks T.O!

They've probably started re-allocating all the bogus tickets obtained by deception;) and those they've allocated twice or thrice.