really P*ssed off

Deanovski

I just got off the phone with ticket off mong to find out i have no tickets?

I did a written application over a week ago and have got my tickets, she didn't know i was on the mkdons stage and when i told her that she's was like "oh...." full well knowing i should have my tickets.

i am SO f***IN raged at this bull CRAP, i was just wondering has any one else had this problem andwhat I should do about it and does any one have Nicole Cortese's email?

If you intend to mail Mr Cortese I suggest you get a translator to help you, I can't make out a word you write, he might not either.You say you made a written application and have your tickets, before that you say you haven't.

Nicola won't understand until you make up your mind whether you have tickets or not.

If you intend to mail Mr Cortese I suggest you get a translator to help you, I can't make out a word you write, he might not either.You say you made a written application and have your tickets, before that you say you haven't.

Nicola won't understand until you make up your mind whether you have tickets or not.

Oh shut up, you clearly know what i meant stop being trolling n00b and go to 4 chan.

Probably best to type out exactly what was in your letter, someone might be able to point out something that was missing.

I went to the ticket office for the huddersfield game, she told me what to write on it i do it.

i put credit card number,name ,address, phone number, mkdons order number, customer number.

She checked it over said its fine and i went home.

Ah. Sounds like someone's just misplaced it then...

I'd imagine this is happened to a few people who handed in their postal applications; if you mail them in it would go directly to the place it needs to be, whereas handing it in at the ticket office could lead to some lazy f*cker messing around with it.

Feel for you mate. There are bound to be tons of tickets flying around though.

Ah. Sounds like someone's just misplaced it then...

I'd imagine this is happened to a few people who handed in their postal applications; if you mail them in it would go directly to the place it needs to be, whereas handing it in at the ticket office could lead to some lazy f*cker messing around with it.

Feel for you mate. There are bound to be tons of tickets flying around though.

i need 6, not happening.

it was only a matter of time until this happened to someone.

I have posted in the past the ridiculous use of "post" as a means for application, Exeter away was the same, too many factors that could go wrong (inc relying on Royal Mail) and then in this case relying on someone actually placing the application in the correct pile and not under a pile of paper somewhere and forgetting about it.

I think our booking system / ticket office is quite amatuerish in its operations

i'm just doing my letter for Brighton away, got 6 tickets to request on there if we are over subscribed hopefully there will be no errors on the allocation.

it was only a matter of time until this happened to someone.

I have posted in the past the ridiculous use of "post" as a means for application, Exeter away was the same, too many factors that could go wrong (inc relying on Royal Mail) and then in this case relying on someone actually placing the application in the correct pile and not under a pile of paper somewhere and forgetting about it.

I think our booking system / ticket office is quite amatuerish in its operations

i'm just doing my letter for Brighton away, got 6 tickets to request on there if we are over subscribed hopefully there will be no errors on the allocation.

The only amateurish thing here was the numpty at the TO on the end of the phone reading the computer system incorrectly, therefore by definition the letter, which actually DID secure the tickets, is a more accurate method than using a telephone or computer.

Congrats on doing the letter for Brighton, good effort, you'll get one unless we have unprecedented demand via letters (i.e. it'll be the first time we've ever filled an allocation via pre-sale letter).

Crap, I still have not got my tickets and I went to the ticket office and handed it in for the first phase - so should be no trouble there, season ticket holder registered both home and away for MK Dons on the database, duly double checked all details onit were correct. I have had tickets go missing before by using the telephone line so thought handing it in would be the safest best option. Lets hope they are at home when I get in tonight!

Took the name of the person I handed it in to and I know who my postman is so think I covered all bases!!! Otherwise it will be a quick trip down to the ticket office and a very long letter in my best Italian / French and German - covering all bases for the top guys in case they dont get the message.

Crap, I still have not got my tickets and I went to the ticket office and handed it in for the first phase - so should be no trouble there, season ticket holder registered both home and away for MK Dons on the database, duly double checked all details onit were correct. I have had tickets go missing before by using the telephone line so thought handing it in would be the safest best option. Lets hope they are at home when I get in tonight!

Took the name of the person I handed it in to and I know who my postman is so think I covered all bases!!! Otherwise it will be a quick trip down to the ticket office and a very long letter in my best Italian / French and German - covering all bases for the top guys in case they dont get the message.

Is it just me who's lost what's going on here? Which tickets are you talking about? Brighton ones or JPT Final ones? If it's the JPT ones then be prepared as they won't be there. Jeez I was hoping to chill during lunch think I'll just read my book.

Do they still teach proper punctuation, use of capitals, spelling and grammar at schools nowadays?? Just curious.

Left school awhile ago gramps, sorry i didn't know you took forum life so serious that you wont sleep at night knowing i didn't use a captial fookin' letter.

What is a 4chan? Now im REALLY confused.

My mate has a personal vendetta with that site and his explanation of 4 chan is.

"there all the knobs that no one likes grouped together so they think there kewl,and then just look at naked teens"