attendance

Amesbury Saint

With the win, hopefully some of the missing 10k will come back on Tuesday for Swindon

Annoyingly, I can make the game on Tuesday, I don't have work as an excuse. However one of my friends is back from Australia, possibly the last time I'll ever see her, so my hands are somewhat tied. (In fairness, she does have massive knockers.)

I will be cheering doublely hard versus Hartlepool the following Tuesday.

Annoyingly, I can make the game on Tuesday, I don't have work as an excuse. However one of my friends is back from Australia, possibly the last time I'll ever see her, so my hands are somewhat tied. (In fairness, she does have massive knockers.)

I will be cheering doublely hard versus Hartlepool the following Tuesday.

Bring her with you.

And sit in front of me.

Third best in the nation today - really impressive. This Saints tidal wave is growing and getting outa control FFS

it is really wierd here at the moment Tim

the skates are 2 divisions above us but the red and white once again dominates the area, kids are wearing the kit, lambert is a hero, we have smiles on our faces and none of their petty digs work

Third best in the nation today - really impressive. This Saints tidal wave is growing and getting outa control FFS

Yip only two premiership games in the whole of the football league managed to have a bigger attendance than us today, not bad for a division three club.

I couldn't care less. Just don't be surprised if you catch a camera popping over her shoulder. :D

Sadly, on this occasion, I choose drinking with her. I will get her really drunk, take a photo of her norks, and email it to SMS so they can put it up on the big screens.:cool:

(Or I'll be really selfish and just enjoy them myself...:eek:)

Sadly, on this occasion, I choose drinking with her. I will get her really drunk, take a photo of her norks, and email it to SMS so they can put it up on the big screens.:cool:

(Or I'll be really selfish and just enjoy them myself...:eek:)

Selfish b*stard. I demand a rule 1.

3 highest attendances in English football games today(including all Premiership, Championship, League One, League Two)...

1st Chelsea (1st in Premiersip) 41,755

2nd Tottenham (4th Premiership) 35,474

3rd Southampton (10th in League One) 30,794

Edited by Matthew Le God

hope not or 8k will be locked out

What I meant was the 10,000 people that weren't at Walsall or Huddersfield will have hopefully seen enough to happily come back on Tuesday. The more we keep winning at home, the more full St Mary's will become which is how we like it to be.

it is really wierd here at the moment Tim

the skates are 2 divisions above us but the red and white once again dominates the area, kids are wearing the kit, lambert is a hero, we have smiles on our faces and none of their petty digs work

Everyone seems to be loving it - belief is such a powerful thing.

It would have been much higher if so many "fans" hadn't taken the easy option and moved overseas chasing more money, better weather and life styles and become Expats. :p

Very funny ...... Is that thread still running ..... ?

Um, where's you Norwich supporting other half at this point? Surely you've got a few brownie points today for taking 3 points off Leeds?

My other half never got on with this girl, so she's not invited! (Plus it's a Tuesday night and she'll be working until after I get to the pub. :-D)

Yes, she's chuffed we did Norwich a favour today, and I'm chuffed that they did us a favour too!

I wonder how many Leeds fans were in the home end...

On another note I thought Leeds fans were terrible, considering their usually quite loud down here.

i actually thought they were quite impressive, up to the point when we scored! :D

i actually thought they were quite impressive, up to the point when we scored! :D

I came to this thread half asleep

I thought this was referring to the Bewbs, and was sitting here thinking.....

What all 30,794 of you?

She'll go down well in Aus

oops sorry