How many sold for Orient on Monday?

LVSaint

People like me can't be arsed to spend their bank holiday going to a pointless friendly.

* My seat will still be counted though so I am still an uber-fan.

Good to see you supporting your team no matter what, through thick and thin, through sickness and in health etc etc etc

Good to see you supporting your team no matter what, through thick and thin, through sickness and in health etc etc etc

Don't massage SRS insidious ego with a response (not that he needs it bless him).

NB - I do understand that I have gone against my own advice albeit by proxy but you catch my drift

I've decided my plans for Monday.

Gym.

Wash my car.

Do some more work on my website.

Much more constructive than watching a pre-season friendly at St Marys.

What about our walk in the new forest? :smt085

I know, i'll listen to the game on the radio and look at the threads on here to keep me updated whats going on and join everyone rushing to be the first one to post, corner to saints on the 1st half match thread...:smt024

I've decided my plans for Monday.

Gym.

Wash my car.

Do some more work on my website.

Much more constructive than watching a pre-season friendly at St Marys.

You are beginning to think this forum is all about you, who gives a **** what you do outside supporting Saints?

yeh no-one cares

I haven't got time to reply to this post, I am just off out to the shop to get some milk and some easy cook rice. I am meeting a friend this afternoon for a catch-up then going to the Luzborough House tonight to watch Rufus Stone who are playing ( tickets still available priced at only £5 each ) .