Bristol Rovers - more tickets available

Thedelldays

another 800 tickets available

http://www.saintsfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10280~2017400,00.html

im a bit confused here...I ordered two adult standing tickets earlier and got charged £15 each and for collection at the ground (brizzle)

but they are advertised at £17 on the link...

errrrrrrrrrrm :|

Edited by Thedelldays

im a bit confused here...I ordered two adult standing tickets earlier and got charged £15 each and for collection at the ground (brizzle)

Yeah I paid £15 for my standing ticket too...wasn't gonna complain.

If I go down first thing on monday will I be able to get some, obviously no one can get tickets 2moro?

You seem to be forgetting online bookings. I bought four well after the ticket office had closed tonight, and will possibly be purchasing another tomorrow.

shame we cannot have 10% of the fans who went to wembley' date='[/quote']

We have sold our initial allocation and will almost certainly sell the extra tickets. If 10% of the fans who went to wembley went to the rovers game we would have thousands of fans locked outside without tickets.

I dont really see what you are trying to say. We have taken well over 3,000 to places like leyton orient and swindon and could have taken many more to these games and many others we sold our allocations for.

I'm not sure why you are going to this friendly as you and Stu put it.

Have you more faith In Saints all of a sudden?

I'm not sure why you are going to this friendly as you and Stu put it.

Have you more faith In Saints all of a sudden?

what do you mean..I was hoping for playoffs ages ago..

but they are a long shot now...

but this game is closer than a game at SMS so why not go...?

You seem to be forgetting online bookings. I bought four well after the ticket office had closed tonight, and will possibly be purchasing another tomorrow.

If you booked online and selected 'collect at ticket office' would that be to collect at sms or at rovers' ground on the night?

so does anyone know how many tickets are left for this game? ive heard some people saying its sold out but ppl on here saying theres still tickets left....ive tried the ticket office but no answer either? maybe i'll just try 2ma morning and hope there maybe a few left!! :confused:

so does anyone know how many tickets are left for this game? ive heard some people saying its sold out but ppl on here saying theres still tickets left....ive tried the ticket office but no answer either? maybe i'll just try 2ma morning and hope there maybe a few left!! :confused:

Just checked my online account and it is still offering tickets.

I tried to go on the online sales and they said someone has used that customer number. So it said enter details under recovber password and that didnt work either. If I wait til 9 in the morning will I get tickets? Cant believe 500 people will get them today online!

If I cant pick the tickets up from SMS, will they take the tickets to Brizzle ticket office?

Just spoke to the ticket office and the uncollected tickets will be taken up to rovers' ground with the travel club, then you'll be able to pick up your tickets from the rovers ticket office. Sorted!

Just spoke to the ticket office and the uncollected tickets will be taken up to rovers' ground with the travel club, then you'll be able to pick up your tickets from the rovers ticket office. Sorted!

I picked mine up at lunchtime from St Mary's, they've got a pile of Rovers tickets in envelopes sorted by surname.