Review of the Season DVD.

Appy

Will we release one this season do you think?

Although its been a promotionless season, i'm guessing they might.

Would you buy one?

I think i might, the last few seasons have been riddled with tripe. But this season with over a century of goals and some cracking games, i certinaly wouldn't mind seeing some of it again.

Edited by Appy

I'd buy it, since I've got a crap memory and I've been to so many games this season they have all sort of blurred into one big football mash up in my mind.

Same really, but some of the games were that enjoyable. For example MK dons (all 4 times), Rovers away and the 5-1 and 5-0.

Why don't they made one for last season?

I was disappointed as well. Yes, it was an awful season, but there were still some moments to remember - Davis' wonder save V Cardiff being one. That goal against QPR by Lallana another. The games away to Preston and Reading.

I was disappointed as well. Yes, it was an awful season, but there were still some moments to remember - Davis' wonder save V Cardiff being one. That goal against QPR by Lallana another. The games away to Preston and Reading.

Reading away too.

Will both Swindon games and the game away to Wycombe feature?

Worth watching again.

Don't live up to your username, do ya ^^^^^

F*ck, you're right.

I'm sure Norwich won't make one either seeing as they lost at home to us. It would be really embarrassing if they released a season review DVD, seeing as they lost a game. I mean, that's just mental.

F*ck, you're right.

I'm sure Norwich won't make one either seeing as they lost at home to us. It would be really embarrassing if they released a season review DVD, seeing as they lost a game. I mean, that's just mental.

And don't forget that 6-1 reversal to Colchester at the start of the season. Must suck to be a Norwich fan right now.......

I guess the title of the Norwich DVD would be....League 1 Champions.

If you want a DVD to remember this season, just get the JPT one

Shame the JPT DVD doesn't show goals from the previous rounds on it, maybe these are being left until whole season review DVD

Would you really want to sit through the loses to Wolves, Rotheram, Blackpool, Coventry, Palace, Swansea, Bristol City, Burnley, Sheff Wed etc again. Last season was probably the worst in the 15 years i've been supporting saints, I'd hate to have to rewatch any of it. Even in the games we won we where fairly crap.

Can count the highlights from last season on one hand.