Ed Balls in dnager of a Portillo moment

dune

I can't stand Ed Balls so hope he loses his seat. He's such a big headed pompous *****.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUj_X6rYEvU

I think we are all aware that you are an arch right-winger Dune but most of us can like politicians who are in parties that are not of our own natural choices.

The problem with you is that you change your alliegances more quickly than most people can turn a switch a light on.

Are you capable of professing a like for anyone in Labour?

Are you capable of professing a like for anyone in Labour?

Kate Hoey.

Ed Balls is right up there in the top 10 of Labour people I can't stand. He's such a slimy operator evern by the standards of politicians.

His constituents in morey think the same thing.

Edited by dune

Kate Hoey.

Ed Balls is right up there in the top 10 of Labour people I can't stand. He's such a slimy operator evern by the standards of politicians.

He represents Normanton Dune. And enough of them like him to vote him in with a 10,000 majority in 2005.

He represents Normanton Dune. And enough of them like him to vote him in with a 10,000 majority in 2005.

Well let's hope they've seen plenty of him during this campaign because the more people see of Ed Balls the more dislikeable he becomes.

Kate Hoey.

Stanley only likes Hoey due to her support for killing foxes etc.

Love of foxhunting and racist, such a nice chap.

Are you just impolite then?

No, i've ignored your PM's because if I respospond it'll only encourage you to send more and i'm not remotely interested in what you've had to say. Sorry to be blunt.

Couldn't agree more and Liam Byrne is just as bad. Thats not to say there aren't people I cant stand in every party, however labour does seem to have more than the others.

I raise you David Milliband. I can't stand him either. The younger Labour MP's are all so smug and arrogant.

No, i've ignored your PM's because if I respospond it'll only encourage you to send more and i'm not remotely interested in what you've had to say. Sorry to be blunt.

There you go folks. I was being nice to Dune. Time to get the gloves off now.

I raise you David Milliband. I can't stand him either. The younger Labour MP's are all so smug and arrogant.

Has it occurred to you Dune that you come across as very smug, arrogant and rather unintelligent?

You have moved from BNP to UKIP to Conservative without a bat of an eyelid and seem to be unaware that the shifting views you appear to hold are just nonsense to your audience here.

Your continual party election broadcasts (for which ever one) are actually very crude, have no substance and illustrate you as a man who has no idea of the real world.

Just a couple of thoughts, to start with!!!

Has it occurred to you Dune that you come across as very smug, arrogant and rather unintelligent?

You have moved from BNP to UKIP to Conservative without a bat of an eyelid and seem to be unaware that the shifting views you appear to hold are just nonsense to your audience here.

Your continual party election broadcasts (for which ever one) are actually very crude, have no substance and illustrate you as a man who has no idea of the real world.

Just a couple of thoughts, to start with!!!

It's those who deny that immigration is big issue that are not living in the real world. And I tell you what it's going to become a bigger and bigger issue over the coming years.

It's those who deny that immigration is big issue that are not living in the real world. And I tell you what it's going to become a bigger and bigger issue over the coming years.

You really are a rather unpleasant one trick pony.

You really are a rather unpleasant one trick pony.

Watch the News, listen to what people are saying. Gillian Duffys views are normal views, immigration is a massive massive issue to many people. You may not like it, but that's just tough. You're going to have to learn to accept it.

Watch the News, listen to what people are saying. Gillian Duffys views are normal views, immigration is a massive massive issue to many people. You may not like it, but that's just tough. You're going to have to learn to accept it.

Not from the likes of political illiterates like you for sure.

Dune is back to his simplistic and rather unpleasant BNP mantra on this one.

Enoch Powell was not a one trick pony. You just think that. Although his views were probably similar to those of Norman Tebbit.

You are a one trick pony though Dune.

Where have i said he was a one issue politician? Where have I said that?

I'm saying that in my opinion his was a visionary on the effects of mass migration, so I ask you again, was he right in your opinion?

Where have i said he was a one issue politician? Where have I said that?

I'm saying that in my opinion his was a visionary on the effects of mass migration, so I ask you again, was he right in your opinion?

Powell was like Tebbit. He believed he was right, like you, actually he was wrong as he had a narrow bigoted view of society like you Dune.

But I would say Powell had intellect to back his obscure views up. You don't.

Powell was like Tebbit. He believed he was right, like you, actually he was wrong as he had a narrow bigoted view of society like you Dune.

So the year on year growth of the far right isn't reflective of a growing anger?

Before 1997 there wasn't a single BNP councillor.

Before 1997 there wasn't a single BNP menber of the European parliament.

So what has happened since 1997 to change all that Top Gun?

Edited by dune

So the year on year growth of the far right isn't reflective of a growing anger?

Perhaps I should say to you, as you said to me, to be blunt, your views are of no concern to me.

You are, in reality, a small minded individual who can't even tell the difference between left and right, aka BNP.

I should add that your views are of little concern to anyone else either. You are quite simply a fringe lunatic.

Perhaps I should say to you, as you said to me, to be blunt, your views are of no concern to me.

You are, in reality, a small minded individual who can't even tell the difference between left and right, aka BNP.

I should add that your views are of little concern to anyone else either. You are quite simply a fringe lunatic.

Please explain the high numbers of TSW posters that voted BNP in the European Election poll?

http://www.saintsweb.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=13364

You're not in the real world if you deny that anti immigration feeling is strong and growing.

Over twice as many people voted BNP than for Labour, explain that.

Well let's hope they've seen plenty of him during this campaign because the more people see of Ed Balls the more dislikeable he becomes.

Dune, I have to ask you, is the hatred of Balls, Milliband ETC a party thing? Would you dislike them as much if they were Tories, UKIP or BNP?

The great disconnect: After the economy, immigration is the issue that worries voters most. So why won't our politicians even discuss it?

Why do people continually spew out this drivel that the main parties won't discuss it? I think over the last few weeks it is the one topic, aside from the economy, that I have heard them talking about the most.

But of course it doesn't suit the agenda of the frothing far-right to actually admit this, so they (you in particular dune) continue to perpetuate this myth that the main parties won't debate the issue. It's just scaremongering b0ll0cks.

To be fair. The other night clegg did not debate a thing.

He just agreed with who ever asked the question and said the others were just politically point scoring.

And also said "there they go again"

Brown and cameron were actually debating important issues and you had an idea the direction they wanted to go.

Due to boundary changes Balls is fighting the new and marginal seat of Morley and Outwood.Well is shouldn't be a marginal, but Brown has made it thus.Hense why the Torys now think they can win it, when it was a target seat at the start of the election.

I'll raise you with Michael Gove, what a slimy little tosspot he is. Far worse than either Milliband.

Dune, I have to ask you, is the hatred of Balls, Milliband ETC a party thing? Would you dislike them as much if they were Tories, UKIP or BNP?

Yes I dislike Gove (and I have said so previously) and I dislike Osborne.

Ed Balls looks and sounds like a Harry Enfield creation.Can't take him seriously.

He looks and acts like a left wing version of Nick Griffin. And those boggled dead fish eyes only serve to put the icing on the cake.:lol: