Are we wearing the new home kit today?

SW11_Saint

i actually wondered too! Previous years we have worn the new kit at the last home game! Hope so as my mind is going wild at the thought of the new kit

When exactly? i can't remember this happening ever and i've had a season ticket since about...er..1994? The only one i can think of is the change of kit v brighton at the dell for obvious reasons....

1) Flybe have a sponsorship deal for 46 League games.

Why would they accept Saints playing with their logo on the shirt for 45 League games? It would be a breach of contract unless paid off.

2) The whole point of the new shirt is to commemorate 125 years, it detracts somewhat if you wear it in the season before.

When exactly? i can't remember this happening ever and i've had a season ticket since about...er..1994? The only one i can think of is the change of kit v brighton at the dell for obvious reasons....

We wore our new home kit for the first season at SMS in our final game v Arsenal at the Dell.

1) Flybe have a sponsorship deal for 46 League games.

Why would they accept Saints playing with their logo on the shirt for 45 League games? It would be a breach of contract unless paid off.

2) The whole point of the new shirt is to commemorate 125 years, it detracts somewhat if you wear it in the season before.

Are you so anal about everything? :D

We did it against Arsenal in 2001 and against Bolton in 2003. Can't think of any other times.

Think they would have previewed on the OS if we were, but you never know.

I remember that year they got two apprentices to model the new Pony Kits at half time (remember the awful one with the big tick in the desgin, red and white at home, dark and light blue away, though of course fondly remembered now for Le Tiss's goals v Newcastle, Blackburn etc.) - huge choruses of "What the ****** hell is that?, What the f***** hell is THAT?".

I'm looking forward to the new kit - nice idea for the one season, and it sounds quite classy.