The Turkish Grand Prix Thread

Arizona

Yeah, great to see both Renaults and KK make the final cut. Could be watchable tomorrow if the Mclarens have good race pace. Easily faster than the Red Bulls in a straight line, what with the F duct and Merc engines. There could be a bit of overtaking.

Ferraris 8th and 12th. They taken a tumble since Bahrain.

Not long to go now. Provided Hamilton gets a good start I reckon we could see Lewis' first win of the season.

I've said it before and no doubt I will again. F1 is so much better on BBC than ITV!

The coverage was on ITV was poor, and it wasn't just because of the bloody adverts. James Allen was a terrible commentator. There again it wasn't that much better on the beeb in the 90s, but it has been superb this season

Why was Jake Humphries randomly holding an ipad during the post race interviews with DC and EJ?

My guess would be that they used the ipad to monitor the race, positions, sector times, etc. There is an iphone app that tells you all this kind of info, it's actually a second or so ahead of the tv as well (I expect it's real time for those there).

If you are interested in all that sort of thing it's a pretty good app.

Yeah, that kind of took the shine off it a bit for me, would have been great to see VP get off the mark. Still; you guy's seemed to be genuinely on the pace of the Ferraris this weekend. The fact that Alonso qualified behind Petrov, had no incidents and still didn't get past until about 5 flaps from the end says a lot.

Can't understand RBR blaming Webber, other than the fact that they are Austrian and German WDC would be a much better PR coup. I wonder if we will see some musical chairs with Webber, Massa, Kubica and possibly Raikkonen next season.

I can't believe Christian Horner is blaming Webber for the Red Bull incident. Bloody ridiculous. Utterly Vettel's fault.

I think they both have to bear the blame. Vettel did turn into Webber a bit sharply, but he did already have the inside line and Webber should have recognized this and given him enough room rather than try and squeeze him and run the risk of taking both cars out.

Careless from Vettel and unprofessional from Webber is my take on it.

If Webber had moved graciously out of the way it would have been seen as the most blatant use of team orders this year. The accusations would have been made at any rate. Would you expect Webber (of all people) to move over for anyone else? The same rules apply to team mates too.

Webber vs Vettel was a "racing incident", in the same way it would've been had it been Chandhok vs Trulli, Alonso vs Rosberg, etc, etc...

They'll get over it.

Though if they could do something similar in Canada, that'd be great.