Online Renewals

Nexstar

Quite astonishing how the system can be so terrible yet the customer is expected to pay an extra £3 per transaction. Anyway:

Looking at renewing online but a login and it says:

"We're sorry, there are no matches/products matching your search."

So I press my account and then select 10/11 renewal but it says:

"This offer has already be added to the order", which it hasn't because my shopping cart is empty.

Tried logging in a out but it won't work, any ideas?

phone up and order....?

if they are charging £3 per order then call up and get your monies worth, there are a couple of sorts who work in the ticket office so you might get 5 minutes flirting included. bonus.

Quite astonishing how the system can be so terrible yet the customer is expected to pay an extra £3 per transaction. Anyway:

Looking at renewing online but a login and it says:

"We're sorry, there are no matches/products matching your search."

So I press my account and then select 10/11 renewal but it says:

"This offer has already be added to the order", which it hasn't because my shopping cart is empty.

Tried logging in a out but it won't work, any ideas?

This happened to me on a number of occasions last season. Each time I emailed the ticket office and they corrected it. Sounds like the bug is still there.

A very helpful chap to contact is Lee Hetherington -

lhetherington@saintsfc.co.uk

Just renewed mine on line with no problem at all - after logging in have to go to "my account" and there is a "renewals" option on the left side.

Interestingly it listed all the opponents this season but it seemed like a random order starting with Peterborough..... strange as fixtures are as yet unknown (or are they :-)?)

Oh - and no extra charges for credit card or anything like that

£3! approaching 20% on top of the ticket price is a bit steep. Looks like I won't be increasing my visits this season.

all these additional costs are surely the result of maintaining a CCC level side in

League 1.We needed to go up, NC said it a couple of times, we didn't and now the cost of that failure has to be met by the fans.

Thank God the 'on-line' service has been updated.

Had it stayed as it was, supporters would be going on line and over loaded it.

As it is nobody could use it up until 0945 and now its back, its like a course on Quantum Physics. to get in to it

Just renewed mine on line with no problem at all - after logging in have to go to "my account" and there is a "renewals" option on the left side.

Interestingly it listed all the opponents this season but it seemed like a random order starting with Peterborough..... strange as fixtures are as yet unknown (or are they :-)?)

Oh - and no extra charges for credit card or anything like that

Have tried this, but it seems like the only renewal I can make is to purchase last seasons ticket, which unsurprisingly comes up saying the "offer has expired". Ah poo, will have to phone in and actually communicate with a real person :(

Have tried this, but it seems like the only renewal I can make is to purchase last seasons ticket, which unsurprisingly comes up saying the "offer has expired". Ah poo, will have to phone in and actually communicate with a real person :(

exactly what happened to me

Well as I just mentioned on another thread, in my online history 2009-2010 the teams are listed in the order we played them at SMS, so we could be starting with Peterbrough and AFC Bournemouth as our first 2 home games of the season, and Finishing with Sheff Wed and MK Dons as our Last 2.

But we will have to wait until the 17th June, to see how acurate it is.

Thank God the 'on-line' service has been updated.

Had it stayed as it was, supporters would be going on line and over loaded it.

As it is nobody could use it up until 0945 and now its back, its like a course on Quantum Physics. to get in to it

Would the problems exist had you not observed them?

;)

Can't face trying to order my STs on-line yet. Have to pysche myself up and have a spare few hours and be in extremely calm mood before I can face it. None of the old boys who sit around me in the Kingsland have computers - have the club thought about actually communicating with their customers who don't have the facilities to go on-line?