Total football back on track

scooby

Scooby is working for the American arm of the Fulthorpe consortium, hence knowing very little about the actual game of 'soccer'. His brief is to alienate as many anti-Lowe people as possible by acting as an over-the-top Lowe sychopant.

"He" is doing a grand job if you ask me.

IMHO of course.

Following today's startling 2-0 win, I thought a coda needed to be added to this post.

Stunning, scintillating play, orchestrated to perfection by Lowe and the Golden Duo. The good times are back and they didn't come under the umbrella of some pie in the sky takeover; they came from within, from our good Lord Lowe.

I expect apologies from the flatcaps forthwith.

How many racial and social stereotypes can you fit in a post?

What the **** is a flatcap?

Thank **** i didnt waste a fiver on this forum with bigoted tossers like you posting on here...

Baj and co must be nuts not moderating your special brand of bile.

Still they are probably now just interested in the cash...

FS, fans like yourself should pay up and join in, as you were good members before even though we didnt always agree. Forget about the £5 join and Im sure the cash will be used to improve your enjoyment of the site without nay bleeding pop up adds etc and some good lively chat.You know you should.

As for the comment about the site owners, behave.

How many racial and social stereotypes can you fit in a post?

What the **** is a flatcap?

Thank **** i didnt waste a fiver on this forum with bigoted tossers like you posting on here...

To be fair, anyone who takes scabby's wind up Pompey posts seriously probably shouldn't be registering for this or any other innetnetz forearm :rolleyes:

Following today's startling 2-0 win, I thought a coda needed to be added to this post.

Stunning, scintillating play, orchestrated to perfection by Lowe and the Golden Duo. The good times are back and they didn't come under the umbrella of some pie in the sky takeover; they came from within, from our good Lord Lowe.

Can you wipe your chin, mush. There seems to be some spittle-**** on it.

I see Scooby was logged in earlier this morning but chose not to post. Just an observation. That's all.

I'm actually starting to find Scooby's comedy rather tedious. Just the same jokes over and over again, maybe you need some new material.

Still astonished that people respond to these posts seriously though. :|

Same as. A tedious one trick pony. Can I call him a**** on here too?

Thanks

Ps Must start wearing bowler hats to games?