Total football back on track

scooby

I do hope Scooby is on a wind up, because I would be concerned if he was serious.

Rupert beware we could have another Mark Chapman on our hands........

Yeah, I know it is easier for you Crouch luvvies to dismiss everything, the facts, the truth, the realisation that you were wrong all along, by just trotting out that same old, same old:

'Wind-up'.

But I wish you wouldn't. For once.

Yeah, I know it is easier for you Crouch luvvies to dismiss everything, the facts, the truth, the realisation that you were wrong all along, by just trotting out that same old, same old:

'Wind-up'.

"Crouch luvvie"? No just a supporter, who doesn't think Lowe is up to the job.

Is it now part of being a supporter that you have to have a favourite Chairman?

Perhaps Panini will start doing Boardroom stickers soon.........

'Wind-up'.

Scooby, don't bite.

It only encourages them.

Guest Hacienda
Scabby doesn't bite, he's Rupert's poodle.

I'm betting he's got a male blow up doll, with a Rupert mask on, that he oils up before climbing onboard.

Today Lord Lowe's choice of the Golden Duo to remould this club was reaffirmed as insightful and visionary. And it also served to shut up a certain contingent of 'fans' who live only to barrack and boo, who thrive off of covering their keyboard with spittle, and maybe that fact is just as rewarding as the three points.

The Golden Duo now have more points over the same number of games than the boot boy. Will we now hear from the flatcaps who backed him to the hilt that they support the Golden Duo, or will they, as I suspect, continue their class hatred war against Lowe?

One thing is now certain: we are but four points off the playoffs, and this is the beginning of a new dawn.

never quoted or visited a scooby thread before!

Is this stat correct? Surprised if it is -especially considering the players NP had.

Is this stat correct? Surprised if it is -especially considering the players NP had.

It might be, but the dutch duo have had a clean slate, NP inherited a team in meltdown that had just shown their collective @rses live on TV at Brizzle Rovers.

They will never be forgiven for how they pouched the Messiah.

Welll said that man, but while that was hard to swallow, it was ( a vocal minority), of our own kind that shot us in the head and that is the real tragedy. We were within a whisker of having the messiah back and had we done so would probably still be in the promised land today.

I'm betting he's got a male blow up doll, with a Rupert mask on, that he oils up before climbing onboard.

Just out of idle curiosity, I wondered what would come up if I were to put "boot boy" into Google. Have a look a couple of sites down....perhaps you might have something there ;)

Welll said that man, but while that was hard to swallow, it was ( a vocal minority), of our own kind that shot us in the head and that is the real tragedy. We were within a whisker of having the messiah back and had we done so would probably still be in the promised land today.

Who is this Glenn Hoddle you talk of Sire, maybe he could give JP some help and advice as the young man has so much to learn yet.Some would suggest on this forum he has won promotion already. Let us get another few wins and we begin to celebrate.

Who is this Glenn Hoddle you talk of Sire, maybe he could give JP some help and advice as the young man has so much to learn yet.Some would suggest on this forum he has won promotion already. Let us get another few wins and we begin to celebrate.

Glenn will be back at SFC one day. Glenn Hoddle and only Glenn Hoddle will save this club !

Considering the state Dodd and Gorman had left them in, I can.

other side of that is that we had not been playing badly for that long so perhaps not too hard to reverse. Old arguement but I would say JP inherited club in even more turmoil and worse squad, still not on a high from last year as well

Edited by NickG

From the first game when he prepared the team, no the stat is not right. NP got 8 points from his first 8 in charge as well. Technically Scabby is right because he is including the Plymouth game which was the day after NP had joined, with all the preparation being done by Dodd & Gorman.

Glenn will be back at SFC one day. Glenn Hoddle and only Glenn Hoddle will save this club !

:lol:

alanpartridge01.jpg

Guest Hacienda
welll said that man, but while that was hard to swallow, it was ( a vocal minority), of our own kind that shot us in the head and that is the real tragedy. We were within a whisker of having the messiah back and had we done so would probably still be in the promised land today.

obsessesed freak.

other side of that is that we had not been playing badly for that long so perhaps not too hard to reverse. Old arguement but I would say JP inherited club in even more turmoil and worse squad, still not on a high from last year as well

It's a fair point, the lack of fitness and discipline is the key for me though. He didn't have a pre season to get them back where they needed to be, but he near enough did it, while under full pressure, media glare and expectation. Jan has had a full pre season.

It's a pointless debate now though either way, we have what we have, lets deal with it.

It's a fair point, the lack of fitness and discipline is the key for me though. He didn't have a pre season to get them back where they needed to be, but he near enough did it, while under full pressure, media glare and expectation. Jan has had a full pre season.

It's a pointless debate now though either way, we have what we have, lets deal with it.

like 98% of threads on here!;)

Today Lord Lowe's choice of the Golden Duo to remould this club was reaffirmed as insightful and visionary. And it also served to shut up a certain contingent of 'fans' who live only to barrack and boo, who thrive off of covering their keyboard with spittle, and maybe that fact is just as rewarding as the three points.

The Golden Duo now have more points over the same number of games than the boot boy. Will we now hear from the flatcaps who backed him to the hilt that they support the Golden Duo, or will they, as I suspect, continue their class hatred war against Lowe?

One thing is now certain: we are but four points off the playoffs, and this is the beginning of a new dawn.

LOL. An OG and a penalty against one of the CCC new boys and worst teams in the league - and a disallowed Donny goal - and we're suddenly the Dutch World Cup winning side again!

Great - badly needed - result and chuffed to bits for the team, but we're still going down IMHO. The good thing is that it gives the takeover team and Shearer a chance to keep us up from January onwards....if we're lucky enough to see the Knights on white horses arrive soon of course... or are they an emergency service.

Scooby's posts... precious.

LOL. An OG and a penalty against one of the CCC new boys and worst teams in the league - and a disallowed Donny goal - and we're suddenly the Dutch World Cup winning side again!

Great - badly needed - result and chuffed to bits for the team, but we're still going down IMHO. The good thing is that it gives the takeover team and Shearer a chance to keep us up from January onwards....if we're lucky enough to see the Knights on white horses arrive soon of course... or are they an emergency service.

Scooby's posts... precious.

Would that be the same Shearer that is now hotly tipped to take a role at Newcastle once they have been sold by Ashley...?? Umm now I wonder - Newcastle with 'loadsomoney' backing or Southampton with 'scrapingthebottomofthebarrel' backing - I wonder which one Shearer will choose eh?

Hey Scooby, don't want to **** on your fireworks but the Golden Duo have acheived 8 points in their first 8 games:

W2

D2

L4

The boot boy also achieved 8 points from his first 8 games.

W1

D5

L2

When will you let facts get in the way of a good argument????

A 2-0 win against Doncaster and we start thinking about the playoffs. Ha ha, it will all swing again if we lose to Norwich and Scooby will neglect to post after that one. Good result though, heres to hoping we can really stay up! But Palace won't be there for long, so thats another team we can discount finishing above. Might actaully treat myself and go on Tuesday night now...

Hey Scooby, don't want to **** on your fireworks but the Golden Duo have acheived 8 points in their first 8 games:

W2

D2

L4

W1

D5

L2

Bognor I am surprised that the new lot have even got the same number of points.Especially as the squad was stronger, but NP os gone and we haver tp try and look forward

well as you didnt go to the game yesterday, u wouldnt know that the performance was not that brilliant. an own goal and a penalty and a new era begins.....

W2

D2

L4

W1

D5

L2

Not trying to stick up for Scabby by any means, but technically he is correct on this one point alone. Plymouth was first game in charge for NP, but as I pointed out in my post above, he had joined the day before and the team had been prepared by G&D. We took 7 points from the fist 8 games counting Plymouth, but 8 form 8 if you count the first game NP really had any control over.

By the way, I have been wondering for a while, Scabby continually refers to the Golden Duo (and he is the only one that does), but how much input is Wotte actually having? I don't see much evidence, apart from with the reserve team.