Total football back on track

scooby

Today Lord Lowe's choice of the Golden Duo to remould this club was reaffirmed as insightful and visionary. And it also served to shut up a certain contingent of 'fans' who live only to barrack and boo, who thrive off of covering their keyboard with spittle, and maybe that fact is just as rewarding as the three points.

The Golden Duo now have more points over the same number of games than the boot boy. Will we now hear from the flatcaps who backed him to the hilt that they support the Golden Duo, or will they, as I suspect, continue their class hatred war against Lowe?

One thing is now certain: we are but four points off the playoffs, and this is the beginning of a new dawn.

Today Lord Lowe's choice of the Golden Duo to remould this club was reaffirmed as insightful and visionary. And it also served to shut up a certain contingent of 'fans' who live only to barrack and boo, who thrive off of covering their keyboard with spittle, and maybe that fact is just as rewarding as the three points.

The Golden Duo now have more points over the same number of games than the boot boy. Will we now hear from the flatcaps who backed him to the hilt that they support the Golden Duo, or will they, as I suspect, continue their class hatred war against Lowe?

One thing is now certain: we are but four points off the playoffs, and this is the beginning of a new dawn.

I was about to log off and then you put up that gem.Fasntastic Scooby

Slightly Over the Top I think but some truths in the post

I am sure that we are all delighted to get a good away win under our belts !

Scooby, many thanks for your pathetic little attempt at humour/wind-up !

It brings an added smile to my face on this sunny Saturday afternoon !

Ps.

Once a w@nker, always a w@nker !!

Merchant banker?:smt099

"The Golden Duo now have more points over the same number of games than the boot boy. Will we now hear from the FLATCAPS who backed him to the hilt that they support the Golden Duo, or will they, as I suspect, continue their class hatred war against Lowe?"

Yep only one person indulging in class war here

Will Oh when the Saints reverberate around Fratton tomorrow Scoobs as Spuds turn over the Skates.

Would make a great week end to hear it on Sky tomorrow

Is today one of your care in the community days, Scabby? And free access to the computers in the local lending library too. Bless.

Will Oh when the Saints reverberate around Fratton tomorrow Scoobs as Spuds turn over the Skates.

Would make a great week end to hear it on Sky tomorrow

Actually I wouldn't mind if they did win tomorrow as I would love, oh how I would love to see Spurs go down.

"Nurse,pass me the Diazepam perscribed for this patient"

"No, not the oral,the rectal Diazepam please,it goes direct to the source"

I am fairly sure the irony has escaped you.....feel free to put me right.

'The Golden Duo now have more points over the same number of games than the boot boy. Will we now hear from the flatcaps who backed him to the hilt that they support the Golden Duo, or will they, as I suspect, continue their class hatred war against Lowe?'

Ive just read this again and couldnt help laughing. I can see some raging at this, he knows wxactly how to turn the knife

Actually I wouldn't mind if they did win tomorrow as I would love, oh how I would love to see Spurs go down.

Something we agree on. :D

One of the 'old guard' top flight teams will go down this season, I can feel it. It'll probably be Newcastle instead though.

Guest Hacienda
I'm actually starting to find Scooby's comedy rather tedious. Just the same jokes over and over again, maybe you need some new material.

Still astonished that people respond to these posts seriously though. :|

He certainly is tedious now he's run out of material.

Could only post a brief response earlier, as the curry I was cooking was ready for serving, but now I can give this the considered response it most certainly does not deserve.

Scabby, I do not want to be pedantic, or to disrupt your delusion, but Rupes is NOT a Lord. He is a ruddy cheeked, mediocre, wanabee financial big cheese who is desperately following the plans laid down by Barclays Bank in an attempt to stop his investment in the club going down the administration pan. He is not in control, the bank are. He is not visionary, he is following orders.

Second, JP and MW are not a 'golden duo', they are just a pair of saps whose egos were boosted when Rupert came calling. Nigel Pearson was not kept on purely because RL didn't appoint him, and as a bonus he managed to find an opportunity to save a few shekels at the same time by delving into the lower echelons of the Dutch leagues. Goodness only knows what sort of endearments Rupes offered to JP that persuaded him not only that Saints were a good career move, but also to buy himself out his existing contract with a significant amount of his own money ! The collective career management records of the 'duo' amount to zilch, nil, nada, nowt,a big fat unimpresive ZERO.

Third, whilst we can at times play some pretty passing football, there is a million miles between what SFC are churning out and Total Football. The Blackpool and Barnsley games showed that, and from looking at the comments on here about today's game, and looking at the match stats, we were far from convincing, and equally far from dominating DONCASTER.

As for spittle on the keyboards, I bet you have wet dreams over RL. I support the Saints, and I support the manager, whoever he is, but I reserve the right to criticise where I feel necessary once the match has finished. JP was the wrong choice, but he is what we have, and there are signs that he has the potential to stabilise things, but we are very far ( and at least three experienced players ) away from a promotion chasing squad. However, I will never give any form of support, vocal or moral, to Rupert Lowe. The man presided over the decline of this club, has to shoulder a considerable share of the blame for it's current plight, and is too damned arrogant to do the noble thing and find a buyer for his share, and finally butt-out.

I can't sleep because of this and it really worries me!!!

What I mean is that if Lowe ever came to a sudden halt, Lowe would have to have 13 hours of emergency surgery to have Scooby's head removed from his arse!!!

The only thing is some of the stuff hidden in the words is really close to the truth.Its just the extreme way its put makes it amusing

Guest Hacienda
The only thing is some of the stuff hidden in the words is really close to the truth.Its just the extreme way its put makes it amusing

Only close to the truth to the luvvies who still can't accept that their Lord and Master is anything but the Higher Being that they believe him to be.

Only close to the truth to the luvvies who still can't accept that their Lord and Master is anything but the Higher Being that they believe him to be.

As im not a luvvie I cant comment but there is a lot of truths in his posts.Its just his delivery that makes the Crouch cronies so angry

Guest Hacienda
As im not a luvvie I cant comment but there is a lot of truths in his posts.Its just his delivery that makes the Crouch cronies so angry

Yeah, right, course you're not. :rolleyes:

Ah I get it one swallow makes a summer !! I really don't think so.

lol

Tell me scabby did you barrack and boo the bootboy, along with posting that you wish we lose on other sites. Did you not want us to go down under Crouch and Pearson.

You see I do find you abit funny and certainly entertaining (in a sad way) but I also find you and your even more sad admirers the worst kind of fans that SFC could ever have.

Keep it up but please post alittle more after a defeat so I can take you alittle more seriously

that you actually believe in the tripe you post.

Surely the hatred and bile you show towards anything to do with SFC without Lowe on board is just as bad if not worse. The double standards and total crap from you and others

on here is laughable.