Where are all the ITKers?

Secret Site Agent

Does it annoy you that the ITKers have all disappeared? Do you find it strange that all those that knew exactly what was going on because their next door neighbour's sisters, husbands, aunts, uncles, nephews cousin, one removed, son, from a previous relationship, happens to have heard we are going to Blah, blah blah.

Or is it a fact that NC has told anybody that speaking to the press is a disciplinary offence.

Which is so disgusting and down right rotten and typical of that **** Nicola to make that threat………………………hang on a minute. Isn’t that the case with ALL employment contracts? Especially regarding the press and anything that is commercially sensitive? I know it is with mine, and has been with all the companies I have worked for (and I know a lot of stuff that you don’t know about things that would send people in a rioting rage). And your conditions of contract probably do as well.

I made a post once about the control of information mostly about RL than anything else and how releasing information that is totally wrong and misleading; (miss-information) is just as good as issuing a denial. The total lack of information is also a good way of controlling information so that, when you do release something, it’s is not only believed, but even if it is trivial, it is embraced. It also causes the media hungry to swallow up any piece of sheet so that it is easy to discredit them when they DO have a nugget that you don’t want under public scrutiny.

So in conclusion:

- Were 9 out of 10 ITKers full of sheet?

- Are you happy with the immense reduction in information coming out of saints?

- Shouldn’t the ITKers contacts under the previous regime have been sacked for breach of the terms of their contract?

- Do you trust that the reason for controlling information from the club is a good thing, or a bad thing?

- Are people who are getting upset ‘about NC doing this and not doing that’ are actually really just frustrated because, lets be honest, they and we HAVE NO IDEA what he and Alan Pardew are doing and not doing

So, please stick that in your crack pipe and smoke it. And then please discuss

Indeed- what happened to that "Tac-tics" bloke who seemed to know about everything this time last year- transfers/takeover etc...

And whatever happened to "SaintDavid"???.....God he was awful- worst in-the-knower ever!!

Indeed- what happened to that "Tac-tics" bloke who seemed to know about everything this time last year- transfers/takeover etc...

And whatever happened to "SaintDavid"???.....God he was awful- worst in-the-knower ever!!

Wrecked on chablis I suspect.

And whatever happened to "SaintDavid"???

He's actually a very decent chap. Have met him on several occasions, as recently as a few weeks ago. Heart very much in the right place.

I'm not going to go into details here but let's just say that all is not what it seems on Internet Forums.....

Anyone who seems to be ITK is captured by Cortese and then locked away in the St Mary's cells.

Has anyone noticed that the potential ITK'ers post once to start a thread, then you never hear from then again???

Bit extreme from Cortese though imo.

- Are you happy with the immense reduction in information coming out of saints?

Not at all, I like to know exactly what is going on at the club at any one time, just as I do at every club.

Yours sincerely, HMRC.