Modeling yourself on other people

Turkish

trainer station have got them in navy a sky mate, nice. Size should be getting new stock in soon.

Was in Size, they had them in 8 and 10 and I'm size 9, nightmare. Think the black ones are quite an old colourway, so not many about, seen the Navy and they are a nice trainer, but ideally want them in black (Just to be awkward).

Was in Size, they had them in 8 and 10 and I'm size 9, nightmare. Think the black ones are quite an old colourway, so not many about, seen the Navy and they are a nice trainer, but ideally want them in black (Just to be awkward).

For black Spezials in a 43 (UK9) check out German ebay.

I've got Spezials in 7 different colourways and the grey/grey are the nicest IMHO.

The recently re-released Gazelles in both red and blue look good but the suede is a bit skinny.

I've had a pair of Consortium Milano's sent over from Canada which are a bit loud by smart as!

you should have a look at Victorinox, One True Saxon & Barracuta too, decent quality reasonable prices and dont see much of it down here. Not like Lyle and Scott which is f*cking everywhere these days :uhoh:

I love Barracuta Harringtons......

I had a little chuckle at the number of council house types in stone island at Swindon.

I have to say, Swindon is rife with them. For what should be a nice town in a nice area, thinking that the cotswolds, Cirencester etc are only a few miles away, they have clearly rounded up all the lame and grotesque from the whole of Wilts & Gloucs and stuck them in Swindon. I though Southampton had a high percentage of mutants, but this is nothing compared to Swindon, especially considering the surrounding areas.

I have to say, Swindon is rife with them. For what should be a nice town in a nice area, thinking that the cotswolds, Cirencester etc are only a few miles away, they have clearly rounded up all the lame and grotesque from the whole of Wilts & Gloucs and stuck them in Swindon. I though Southampton had a high percentage of mutants, but this is nothing compared to Swindon, especially considering the surrounding areas.

I was talking about our fans.

One of them had a wooley hat on and a thick Stone Island jacket and it must've been 75 degrees in the ground.:lol:

yeah but he probably look pwoper nawty.

I have to say since our last clothes chat i have revaluated my views on Stone Island, do like my one jumper but seeing the amount of snides around these days and some of the divs you see in it, i dont think i shall be purchasing it again.