Spurs

Nexstar

Imagine if Newcastle and Tottenham went down, now THAT would be a story.

A bigger, and thoroughly more enjoyable story would be 3 from Arsenal, Liverpool, Man U and Chelsea being relegated. For my money, Chelsea could stay as they've always been an alsoran club, a kind of London based Aston Villa [but without Villa's successful heritage] apart from recent years. Arsenal have always been in the top division, so they'ed be the dream bottom club, followed by the smug certs Man U, and the just failing to survive on the last day, Liverpool.

It would be so good for the Premiership, and superb for professional football.

A bigger, and thoroughly more enjoyable story would be 3 from Arsenal, Liverpool, Man U and Chelsea being relegated. For my money, Chelsea could stay as they've always been an alsoran club, a kind of London based Aston Villa [but without Villa's successful heritage] apart from recent years. Arsenal have always been in the top division, so they'ed be the dream bottom club, followed by the smug certs Man U, and the just failing to survive on the last day, Liverpool.

It would be so good for the Premiership, and superb for professional football.

If only that did happen. Had a hypothetical argument with a friend with me saying if chelsea, manure and arsenal did get relegated they would try and do something to ensure they stayed in the premiership, effectively making it a closed shop.

But he came up with some awful rubbish that the cream always rises to the top and hence it wouldn't happen! He just couldn't understand that I was stating it as a 'What if' scenario!

I dislike Spurs, but I don't think they're in real danger yet. Pavlyuchenko is another Rebrov though from the little I've seen of him (and impact made). I'll be suprised if they sack Ramos though, as I think they'll be mid-table come the end of the season. (Although I always think it's good for the sport when a big club gets relegated...)