The Classify your female partner thread sponsored by mail order brides.con

dubai_phil

Was bored so stuck this on the weekend fred. Think it deserves some debate as I'm meeting my mate on Thursday for beer and would be interesting to see how much things have changed since he got a wife:-)

An old mate of mine once sorted them as follows, and I try to recall how it went

Wife - a constant stream of bills, criticism of your fitness, lifestyle and friends, secks when they want it and maybe a bj once a year on your birthday as long as you don't get p*ssed up first. It's always HER friends who come to dinner parties. You can't afford a weekend break in Prague

Fiance - First signs of worst habits of wife but with secks, a definite reluctance to "go out with the boys". Will still be interested in a weekend trip to Prague but only for the architecture and that "pretty bridge". Will invite your friends for a dinner party but will be stressed out for months about it

Missus - a wife in waiting, focuses on looking at furniture, suggests improvements in your wardrobe, will go out with your mates a couple of times a year but gives the body language of hmm. The secks is ok but unlikely to be quickies in a lay-by, might remember where the feather duster is once or twice a year, probably get a bj once every 6 weeks or so, would probably enjoy a weekend trip to Prague but will drag you home from the bar after only 3 beers with the promise of something interesting (which in hindsight wasn't REALLY worth missing the other 6 beers for). You would take her to a dinner party

Girlfriend - sits at your side through football, pub with mates, cinema, shopping. Looks at nice things in shops and goes ooh, but doesn't REALLY expect you to buy it for them. Rarely seen without best clothes on, always full of compliments about you, your friends and of course your choice of Vindaloo on a Friday. Only sign of the woes to come would be a reluctance to have a kebab with Chilli sauce on the way home from the pub. Has secks regularly and enjoys being creative. A really good one would buy you a pay of handcuffs for Christmas and a feather duster. Would join you in the dodgy bar in Prague and gently crtique the bodies around the stage. You would have dinner in a pub/restaurant

F*ck Buddy - visits you as often as possible, doesn't want to go out, just wants more more more. Will even wear a Saints shirt and sit on your lap while the game is on telly. Creativity isn't there as she normally only has time to tear your favourite shirt in a rush to get it off. Would be on the stage in Prague given half a chance. Who the hell needs dinner!

Date - Holds your arm while walking from the restaurant or the posh "chill-out" lounge that you have been to impress her. An occassional holding of hands causes a speeding up of your heart rate and your mouth starts uttering stupid comments that would sound cheesy in a bad Hollywood college love movie.

You are focused on what's under the T-Shirt/spangly top, she is focused on what's in your wallet or what's in your gene pool. You know that only slappers sh*g on the first date, you don't want to go out with one but you HOPE that she'll make an exception just for you. She'll want to play it cool so that she doesn't scare you away and you go home thinking - hmm next time, next time, next time.

Why waste money taking her to Prague? but you know you're going to take her to that big romantic restaurant that your mates recommended (and which is always embarrassingly BAD) Oh and she's always late 'cos she's making herself look gorgeous

Then finally you get that whole drunken fumbling 30 seconds later moment, and then it's all about recovery time as to whether you go to level 2, straight to girlfriend or back to square one.

Of course this misses out the whole new technology stuff but it was a long time ago that he recounted his tales! He also pointed out that it can take anything from 3 months to 10 years to get from step one to wife. Just depends on how long you are able to delay the process

As posted in the rate yer weekend thread my other half would be defined as a girlfriend at present. In response to dubai_phil's post in said thread no i didn't miss out on the f*ck buddy stage. Luckily that was had for about a month before we "officially" got together.

I don't think she's too far away from getting to the missus stage though tbh :(

Edited by saints_is_the_south

I have a missus. Coming up to 3 years together so we're past the girlfriend stage, but if she thinks I'm going to propose to her anytime soon she has another thing coming.

(She probably will obtain "another Thing, Coming" if I hold out on her for too long...:-D)

Hope her sex change op goes well, and that you both live happily ever after :p

Thank you, your support at this testing time is much appreciated and we hope everything goes ok.

I am now single and a sad no life, thus I will spend all of my time on here and moan about all women, it's going to be the frickin' best, love you guys, you're all my real friends xx

Thank you, your support at this testing time is much appreciated and we hope everything goes ok.

I am now single and a sad no life, thus I will spend all of my time on here and moan about all women, it's going to be the frickin' best, love you guys, you're all my real friends xx

Pay £5 then!

You can then properly moan about women, without restriction!

I have a pretty good **** buddy at present.

She's an ex-work colleague, Northern(supports Barnsley), but will happily wear a Saints shirt in the sack.

BJ's are great and she never spills a drop

See what you did there = you just further depressed over 70% of the forum members who have gone way past that stage on the list!

We were talking about this down the pub Tuesday, an Irish mate has 2 FB's, one at the date stage, and one who thinks she should be a missus. We reckon he's either the luckiest bstd alive or just likely to die early with a knife in his back.

He does tend to walk a bit bow-legged at times

Pay £5 then!

You can then properly moan about women, without restriction!

I could just use my quota to moan about many things and women is todays moan. I like them, but then they bore me as they try to suffocate you. I don't want to be suffocated, as I am not a grotesque baby with downs syndrome that needs to be ridded of the world, i'm a person now.

It's all good though, as I like easy women and I will sex one at the weekend. If I don't sex one then i'll come on here and say that I did anyway.

I love making me sound cool on here.

I have a pretty good **** buddy at present.

She's an ex-work colleague, Northern(supports Barnsley), but will happily wear a Saints shirt in the sack.

BJ's are great and she never spills a drop

I had one like that, now when was that (scratches head) O yes back in the mid to late 70s.