Harry Redknapp

slickmick

im sure mourinho had **** loads at his disposal yet does not change the fact his setup consumed a awful lot of cash

But the point I was trying to make is that out of the so called big 4 Arsenal have spent the least amount on players! Even Spurs and Villa have spent more and Pompey must be pretty close.

"From the BBC article on 'arry getting the freedom of the city tomorrow:Maybe they could just name the end of it after him instead"

Like it. On a similar note, did anyone see MOTD2 last night? Did Adrian Chiles call him Harry Redkn*b or was I hearing what I wanted to hear?

That's what I thought he said although it could have been Redknopp! PMSL though! :D

But the point I was trying to make is that out of the so called big 4 Arsenal have spent the least amount on players! Even Spurs and Villa have spent more and Pompey must be pretty close.

but that is not what it is all about..arsenal have spent a kings ransom in other parts of the structure.....you dont just count transfer fees when looking at expenditure.

You being an authority on all things Arsenal of course... :roll:

err, no

but i am a big fan of football as well as saints...you dont have to look too far to find out that they pay ludacris wages to very young talent...how else were they able to take fabregas from barcelona, viera from milan etc..

they spend an absolute fortune on other parts of their set up where as they are not so free spending on transfers...