Harry Redknapp

slickmick

Are you mad? He's the best Saints supporter in the land.

As for the skate contributors, I really have a totally irrational HATRED of their club, fans, team, manager, "stadium", city, chairman, team strip, toilet facilities and pubs but have to say that their regular posters on here are IMO tongue in cheek, quite funny and don't take the ****. Why they post on here is another unfathomable matter but, at the risk of making myself puke, I don't mind them.

God I can't believe I said a nearly nice thing about skates! Just for my own sense of sanity Corp Ho and Eyes 8 I have to say **** off and die but I don't mean it.

No im not a fantastic fan I just follow my club to home games and the odd away game.

The true fans are the ones who travel up and down the country supporting us through thick and thin.

It seems I have built up a lot of resentment as i dont hate RL or want to bash the club at every opportunity.

Rubbish. What redknapp left plenty out of that quote: his spell at Bournemouth left them bankrupt, he wasted loads of money at west ham and won nothing, he had relatively loads to spend on Championship Portsmouth, and Saints were above the relegation zone when he arrived.

I agreed with your observation. My point is that HR couldnt work with Lowe's daft ideas, just as any other half decent manager we've had over the past 12 years from WGS right through to Glenda Hoddle.

The point I am making is whilst Harry was very unprofessional - he was right to observe he was warming SCWs seat, right to note he would not be supported by a crap interfering chairman and the situation - just like with those who came before him - was a pointless one to continue with.

Lowe broke HRs enthusiasm - lets be quite clear. Lowe broke WGS's enthusiasm and the rest of our good managers.

HR is a good manager - but is traditional in his approach. And it works - FA Cup and European football with Pompey was easy to predict when he left us. HR has his way of doing it - the traditional British manager way. One I wish we used.

I think to blame HR for his lack of professionalism in seeing through his contract is fair. But you need to identify where the real cancer is by looking above and around the tuma sometimes. The answer sits before us just above the clock in the Itchen stand every couple of weeks.

I wish we'd kept HR and not had Lowe and a plc. One owner, one vision, one manager.

I agreed with your observation. My point is that HR couldnt work with Lowe's daft ideas, just as any other half decent manager we've had over the past 12 years from WGS right through to Glenda Hoddle.

The point I am making is whilst Harry was very unprofessional - he was right to observe he was warming SCWs seat, right to note he would not be supported by a crap interfering chairman and the situation - just like with those who came before him - was a pointless one to continue with.

Lowe broke HRs enthusiasm - lets be quite clear. Lowe broke WGS's enthusiasm and the rest of our good managers.

HR is a good manager - but is traditional in his approach. And it works - FA Cup and European football with Pompey was easy to predict when he left us. HR has his way of doing it - the traditional British manager way. One I wish we used.

I think to blame HR for his lack of professionalism in seeing through his contract is fair. But you need to identify where the real cancer is by looking above and around the tuma sometimes. The answer sits before us just above the clock in the Itchen stand every couple of weeks.

I wish we'd kept HR and not had Lowe and a plc. One owner, one vision, one manager.

SR, GH couldnt work with RL's strange ideas, are you for real? GH was one of the first to use people like that mad woman.

WGS said in his press conference when he came to the club that he would only stay 3 years only as he had promised his wife . He I beleive is someone who holds to his word and so that is why he left.

When Chris Kamara broke the news that WGS was leaving that is when our results went south.

We have many faults at the club and so the sooner the whole lot are swept away the better but one man going would not change all the bad that has gone on, remember Askham and co.

As for HR being a good maanger I backed him but he is looking so good as he has mountains of money to spend on quality players. Had he stayed here unless we had a billionaire behind him the clubs spending would have bene little different.

HR was given over half the season to keep us up, and failed to do so, ehe and the players were responsible for that. When he arrived we were not in the bottom 3 and I find it interesting he failed to sign many players when he was under proper financial management.

HR was given over half the season to keep us up, and failed to do so, ehe and the players were responsible for that. When he arrived we were not in the bottom 3 .

Why didn't Lowe sack him at the end of the relegation season then?

Was that a mistake by Lowe?

Now he's at Spurs, will he take the blame when they go down ?

"It's a big opportunity to manage a big club before I retire," said Redknapp.

Is he "Judas" or "Public Enemy No.1" down there again now?

Probably had enough, what with them still struggling to fill little fartton some weeks despite having had the best 5 or 6 years of their lives, promotion (us relegated), winning the Cup and getting into Europe.

And then taking just a few hundred to only their second ever European game while Spurs, regardless of how bad they are and Europe no novelty to them, still took a couple of thousand to Italy!

Little choice really and maybe he knows something...is the money about to dry-up at fartton?

But when it all goes wrong will they forgive ol' Saggy for being a Gooner?

He knows that the money he had to spend at Portsmouth is going to be disappearing soon - his 'Spiritual home' appears to be where the money is. Mercenary budgie that can only manage when he's got a substantial cheque book behind him.

Even blank cheques don't win Cups neccesarily

1) He will take Diarra with him as Pompey still need to sell one player, as Arry' said they rid off 2 before the £5million from him.

2) He will keep Spurs up

3) Pompey will be the same as last time, wont get a good enough man in to replace Arry', it is'nt an attractive job, crap facilities,stadium and no money, with half the squad looking to move on now Harry has gone and Pompey can't afford them.

4) They will drop to Championship in 2 years time.

Re-writing his history again then.........

not so long ago he was carping on about being an Arsenal fan as a boy and watching them with his old man......now its training with Spurs and always being around the club at 11 or 12.......add to his spiritual home at West Ham...before Pompey became his spiritual home that is.....and surely Bournemouth fits in somewhere.

you couldnt make it up could you ?

well, not as good as Redcrapp can anyway !! : - )

depends who we get in regarding selling players - I do not believe we need to sell anyway - we turned down a £15M for Diarra on transfer deadline day. however if we do not get a respected british man in a la curbs/alladyce ilk we will be in trouble. either way we were always going to be in difficult times when he chose to leave and thats the point he chose to leave

southampton and pompey are now united in the hating of judas thats a FACT !

depends who we get in regarding selling players - I do not believe we need to sell anyway - we turned down a £15M for Diarra on transfer deadline day. however if we do not get a respected british man in a la curbs/alladyce ilk we will be in trouble. either way we were always going to be in difficult times when he chose to leave and thats the point he chose to leave

southampton and pompey are now united in the hating of judas thats a FACT !

**** off skate you can't suddenly hate him again.

depends who we get in regarding selling players - I do not believe we need to sell anyway - we turned down a £15M for Diarra on transfer deadline day. !

That 'news' only came out when the papers exposed your 60 million debt and estimated 25 million loss come the end of the season.

Rednapp is quoted today as saying you'll have to sell in January and that the 5m for him was too good to turn down.

The 'house of cards' is beginning to wobble ........

He knows that the money he had to spend at Portsmouth is going to be disappearing soon - his 'Spiritual home' appears to be where the money is. Mercenary budgie that can only manage when he's got a substantial cheque book behind him.

OK, but at least he CAN Manage ......... Be honest ...... tell me that you would rather be in the Prem and in Europe ......... than be virtually in Administration at St Mary's ...........

Lowe's methods ARE wrong, and have been proved to be for a very long time

Problem is, the only person who does not realise that is LOWE

And, to dispel the Myth ........ he is NOT as much success in Business as some would have us think

That 'news' only came out when the papers exposed your 60 million debt and estimated 25 million loss come the end of the season.

Rednapp is quoted today as saying you'll have to sell in January and that the 5m for him was too good to turn down.

The 'house of cards' is beginning to wobble ........

and of course redknapp never lies does he

"i'll never go up the road"

"pompey is my last job before retirement"

"i love it at pompey"

our CEO says Harry wanted to go and we negotiated £5M compo. both are liers so who knows. you will only believe what suits anyway

as for hating redknapp - why not..he took us all in again saying he would never go and pompey was his last job etc etc and quel surprise he is off again, why shouldn't we hate him?

"i love it at pompey"

our CEO says Harry wanted to go and we negotiated £5M compo. both are liers so who knows. you will only believe what suits anyway

as for hating redknapp - why not..he took us all in again saying he would never go and pompey was his last job etc etc and quel surprise he is off again, why shouldn't we hate him?

More fool you for believing him.

"i love it at pompey"

Because he took us into the premier league, won us an FA cup, and into Europe for the first time. You're in a minority mate. Most of us with a level head and some maturity are sad to see him go but wish him all the best. He's not a Pompey fan, most people in football aren't at the club they support, so any wailing about being a 'Judas' etc etc, is just small minded.

Also, the glee from s*ints fans on here merely betrays the fact that you all know what a good manager he's been for us. Thanks Harry, it's been brilliant.....

My Pompey fan mayes have been on to me this morning and are pretty p####d off.

He is now seen to be what he really is a self centred s##.

By the way nobody has questioned how this has happened so quickly, I dont believe that a deal could be done from Friday evening and today.I thnk he was in talks early in the week.I wonder if there was any betting?

"i love it at pompey"

Will Storrie be going as well? I think so as him and Arry Boy are very similar to our Lavendar Hill Mob at Saints. A bunch of ....... B......s

Spurs deserve them and they can have our Mob too.

Because he took us into the premier league, won us an FA cup, and into Europe for the first time. You're in a minority mate. Most of us with a level head and some maturity are sad to see him go but wish him all the best. He's not a Pompey fan, most people in football aren't at the club they support, so any wailing about being a 'Judas' etc etc, is just small minded.

Also, the glee from s*ints fans on here merely betrays the fact that you all know what a good manager he's been for us. Thanks Harry, it's been brilliant.....

Success but at what price? According to Sky this morning Portsmouth's finances are dire and the club could go out of business if the reported £60-80M debt is not dealt with soon. The credit crunch is potentially going to kill your club. The Jan transfer window will see alot of out goings. Your party is over and the hangover is just about to get really nasty.

Both south coast clubs could be facing administration within the next 6-18mths. See you in Div 1 sometime within the next few years.

By the way nobody has questioned how this has happened so quickly, I dont believe that a deal could be done from Friday evening and today.I thnk he was in talks early in the week.

Wow, how naive can you get? I would have thought that was obvious. So what? Football works like that....

Wow, how naive can you get? I would have thought that was obvious. So what? Football works like that....

Well being someone who expects honesty I find it distasteful, as you belong to a club that has never any morals then you would take that happily as though it was nothing.You as fans are being lied to and the wool being pulled over your head.

Success but at what price? According to Sky this morning Portsmouth's finances are dire and the club could go out of business if the reported £60-80M debt is not dealt with soon. The credit crunch is potentially going to kill your club. The Jan transfer window will see alot of out goings. Your party is over and the hangover is just about to get really nasty.

Both south coast clubs could be facing administration within the next 6-18mths. See you in Div 1 sometime within the next few years.

Even if all the above turns out to be true, we've still had the best five years most of us have ever seen. **** it, if it all fell apart tomorrow It's still been brilliant......

Oh My God! A double wammy of good news this morning! Not only did I forget the clocks went back and got an extra hour of kip but i turn the tele on and Harry has done another judas on Pompey! HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!

anyone still think he has any scruples? The good news is that pompey will now crumble into the dung-heap that is fratton and spurs will get shafted by harry in the same way we were!