UI rumour........

Wade Garrett

I did hear a rumour that backed up by a few posts on this forum that Shearer was talked into the prospect of becoming Saints manager by his wife and encouraged by FullOfHope's vision of impending investment but he, like a few thousand others has now become totally disillusioned by the tyre kickers. So we move on to the next leak from Mr. Merrington the man whose jawbone is regrettably not attached to his brain.

Another nugget or debatable information:

Allegedly it was meant to have happened six weeks ago, it's all "agreed" - but there is a problem confirming the money from the middle east.

Surprise, surprise... I think we've heard that one before...

Especially when the money this time was supposed to be coming from Germany,US and Canada.Perhaps loaned by the Middle East though.

6 weeks would be just about when the shîte was coming up the tube to hit the fan of the "credit crunch" wouldn't it?.

heard a rumour, Shearer wants to manage - Newcastle, only rumour

(source -every newspaper, radio and tv station and hints by him)

Can't see him choosing us over NU in million years

If he chooses that badly run penniless shower over us,he needs to be certified !!

..............Oops I think I got a little bit mixed up :D

Another nugget or debatable information:

Allegedly it was meant to have happened six weeks ago, it's all "agreed" - but there is a problem confirming the money from the middle east.

I have heard - from an impeccable source - that the money is definitely in place,although not sure if its from Canada,USA,or middle east.The problem now is that it cant be released yet due to a minor technicality*.

*Barry has lost the key to his briefcase.