Chinese Grand Prix

Baj

Vettel by far the quickest in quali again, ahead of jenson and lewis.

What are peoples predictions for tomorrow. With the sort of consistency and speed that vettel is putting in, I can't see anything but another 25 points for the german.

Should be interesting watching webber start from 18th!

The tyres bought in strategy and opportunities for overtaking, the KERS and DRS meant those opportunities could actually be taken when they were there if a driver was brave enough... this was exactly what they were looking for when they bought in these regs.

• 2 weeks later...

awesome :) Do you guys know yet where DRS windows will be on the track? Was wondering where they would be on Monaco, I know start finish straight is obvious but it would be epic if it was in the tunnel, especially with having to slam on the anchors for the nouvelle chicane :D

awesome :) Do you guys know yet where DRS windows will be on the track? Was wondering where they would be on Monaco, I know start finish straight is obvious but it would be epic if it was in the tunnel, especially with having to slam on the anchors for the nouvelle chicane :D

That would be the nuts.

Then it will be very very tedious. As it always is.

The new tyres might shake things up, with multiple pit stops a possibility, but, let's face it, Monaco isn't on the race calendar because it produces exciting racing.

I think that place is dangerous enough already, without people going off line, onto the dust with no rear end grip. ;)

We've even had accidents behind the safety car going though there. (Montoya and Schumi in '04) Cheered my arse off.