Monaco

DG

anyone else finding the whole F1 thing a complete bore these days..?

Even with Red Bull/Vettel winning everything there's been a lot more overtaking this season, best one in a while so far.

Seeing it live is so much better than watching it on the tellybox.I don't think it transmits to TV that well in comparison to being there.

Only been to a couple but Silverstone in 96 was fantastic,the whole weekend experience was great.Watched it from Club corner which was a great vantage point.

If i ever have the cash, going to Monaco for the grand prix is something i would love to do.

It was brilliant :lol:

What happened?

Was it a load of smugness accompanied by delusion of Cotterill standards about how everyone kept driving into the front of his car? Or was it interrupted by Massa and/or Maldonado halfway through?

What happened?

Was it a load of smugness accompanied by delusion of Cotterill standards about how everyone kept driving into the front of his car? Or was it interrupted by Massa and/or Maldonado halfway through?

Pretty much spot on, Lewis was not at fault in his eyes.

He basically called the stewards and other drivers "a friggin joke" then jokingly said (after being ask why do you think you are being targeted) its because i'm black.

What happened?

It was a PR nightmare basically.

Pointed out that he'd been called up to the stewards 5 out of 6 races, said that it was a joke, and even jokingly suggested that it was because he's black that it happens so often.