Joke Ra pe

Weston Super Saint

I appreciate this is some what of a michael taking exercise, however I will play along.

You are a f*cktard for starting such a pointless thread, your opinion is wrong and you should not be allowed to think such thoughts and everything else that others have said about my threads (which have generated a lot of debate I may add).

To answer your question, rape is never a joke.

Surprise secks is different and normally between two people who have feelings for each other or are together, genuinely accomanied with consent.

I know someone who was been raped by a taxi driver and even after about 8 years or so, is still being counselled for it.

I appreciate this is some what of a michael taking exercise, however I will play along.

You are a f*cktard for starting such a pointless thread, your opinion is wrong and you should not be allowed to think such thoughts and everything else that others have said about my threads (which have generated a lot of debate I may add).

To answer your question, rape is never a joke.

Surprise secks is different and normally between two people who have feelings for each other or are together, genuinely accomanied with consent.

I know someone who was been raped by a taxi driver and even after about 8 years or so, is still being counselled for it.

But joke rape must be, surely?

It's rape, but with massive clown shoes, big red nose that squeaks, and those comical glasses with the moustache.

Oh, and itching powder and stink bombs.

Then it is still rape and therefore wrong.

Even if it is Joke rape, I would say it is probably worse as Clowns can be quite scary and even if you werent scared of clowns before, you would be after.

Not really a joke

Define joke rape then

I remember when I was at school we had a friend who was a little smaller than the rest of us. He was our mate and was treated just the same as everyone else, but, because he was small sometimes we would pick him up and put him in a bin at breaktime. This was done as a joke. He didn't mind (or at least he never said anything). It was funny, although looking back, I can see how some people may have felt it a bit unkind. This is very much how I see joke ra pe. A little unpleasant in hindsight, but only meant as a laugh and no real harm done.