Cardiff Away

JRM

saints away coaches advertised in the Echoo again on Monday and were offering trips to Burnley and Cardiff
Good stuff, they should definitely stick regular updates on here, good to support such a service and there are always people in need of a lift that really don't fancy the travel club.

Going on the coach from StMarys anyone know if it will be possible to park in roads around the stadium at about 2.30 pm ,or will it mean forking out for parking at stadium?

Unlilely, most of the streets are double yellows/permit holder. You could try the industrial estate behind the Chapel end, you might get lucky, but considering the coach probably won't get back much before 1am it might be worth paying for the stadium car park, at least you'll have the peace of mind that your car should be safe.

Unlilely, most of the streets are double yellows/permit holder. You could try the industrial estate behind the Chapel end, you might get lucky, but considering the coach probably won't get back much before 1am it might be worth paying for the stadium car park, at least you'll have the peace of mind that your car should be safe.

Thanks for that,I'll leave it at the ground.

Got 2 tickets on friday. am currently on a waiting/reserve list for the official travel coach. whats the details about other coaches going?
Look at the posts on the first page of this thread for details of the independent coach being run. Worth giving them a call asap before that sells out as well.

Think i'm driving - Still looking for a lift?

Thanks for the offer Pete - i've decided to give this game a miss now, short of funds and holiday days, gutted as would have been another one of the 92 to tick off.

What way is quicker from Southampton up thorugh Salibury and bath or on the M4 the whole way?

Give Salisbury a miss in the mid afternoon. Bath can be hell too at that time. A34 then M4 and then only a short crawl round the top of Bristol.

No idea about Cardiff outskirts though.

Anyone managed to get booze on to the non-official coach? I'm aware of the usual tactic of decanting in to a coke bottle but i'm thinking more in the way of cans.

I got caught when I was younger and they tried to dump us off at the services and leave us there. Ha.

In the end, they let us stay on and we just dumped the cans. Best bet would be the coke bottle trick.