Is he dead?

AwaySaint1

Probably sick of the vitriolic reponses he got when people saw his name, shame as he talked a lot of sense.

sense, as in the numerous times he claimed to have just gotten off the phone from talking to lowe you mean? chorley was/is a serial liar :rolleyes:

I hardly think he has got "burnt fingers"? Why would he? I think he is being proved right every week?

Agree or disagree with the guy, he is a passionate Saints fan IMO and writes well written, considered posts which some shoot down purely because of the sender.

I hardly think he has got "burnt fingers"? Why would he? I think he is being proved right every week?

Agree or disagree with the guy, he is a passionate Saints fan IMO and writes well written, considered posts which some shoot down purely because of the sender.

Saints fan? The man is a committed southern red, allegedly. No doubt when it suits his personal agenda he'll be back putting the boot in like a reformed Joey Barton kissing the badge.

Saints fan? The man is a committed southern red, allegedly. No doubt when it suits his personal agenda he'll be back putting the boot in like a reformed Joey Barton kissing the badge.

I thought most of us were commited Southern Reds? If you are suggesting that he is a Manure fan though that is a very big "allegedly" and why on earth would he put so much time and effort into his views/activities about SFC if he didn't even support Saints?

I thought most of us were commited Southern Reds? If you are suggesting that he is a Manure fan though that is a very big "allegedly" and why on earth would he put so much time and effort into his views/activities about SFC if he didn't even support Saints?

anyone that knows him knows full well he was a manure supporter i thought it was more common knowledge but maybe not, have to say thats why i take things he says with a pinch of salt knowing his supporting background

Rich Chorley is much maligned on here. Much of what he warned us about is coming home to roost. And all you can do, Flashman, is sit there on your loathesome spotty behind, squeezing blackheads and not giving a tinker's cuss for those who have fought long and hard against this happening.

Your love of everything Lowe is clouding your judgement as to where this club is headed and all you can do is blame the fans who, as customers, are choosing to walk away from this business as the product is clearly NOT OF MERCHANTABLE QUALITY!

Edited by EastleighSoulBoy

Your love of everything Lowe is clouding your judgement as to where this club is headed and all you can do is blame the fans who, as customers, are choosing to walk away from this business as the product is clearly NOT OF MERCHANTABLE QUALITY!

Hmm, not to get too involved but it's a pity that the club opened a lovely new

concrete and glass "shop" then. For the number of "customers" who want to buy the "product" now the grotty old tinkers shop that was hard to access and even harder to park around, would have done just fine.

Hmm, not to get too involved but it's a pity that the club opened a lovely new

concrete and glass "shop" then. For the number of "customers" who want to buy the "product" now the grotty old tinkers shop that was hard to access and even harder to park around, would have done just fine.

When the new shop opened, the product was fit for purpose.

Unfortunately the company haven't looked after the quality, which has deteriorated.

The reason the rabid pack of Lowe Luvvies despise Rich Chorley so much is because they know what a threat he is to their master.

The time is fast approaching when he peasants revolt and Rich Chorley certainly has ability at rabble rousing outside reception.

Now that was funny :biggrin: Poor old Sundance / Flashman / Firefighter bless him(s)

Were you one of the lucky ones amongst us that received Sundance's unsolicited rants via a PM when he announced he was leaving this board a few months back???

Can't remember who else was on the cc list and want to read it again for a giggle.