Saints v coventry, Pre match chat and first half!

simo

LOL and people have gone out in the rain and cold to see this lot play?

I am sure they would still turn up if we fielded 11 bin bags blowing around the pitch.

Yes mate quality lol!

But come on where is Chris Perry?

I don`t think he`s injured but I think the money is part of it as Lowe picks the team as we all know as it`s official so he doesn`t play him!

What do you think?

COYFR!

Yes mate quality lol!

But come on where is Chris Perry?

I don`t think he`s injured but I think the money is part of it as Lowe picks the team as we all know as it`s official so he doesn`t play him!

What do you think?

COYFR!

I think the club were thoroughly ashamed of this team.

That's why there was no mention, of it anywhere until well past 7 o clock today.

I mean if you'd seen that "from" list on the OS this afty you'd have stayed at home in front of the fire and the telly.

I've seen some shîte saints sides in my time but this one is right up there with the other basket case sides.

Having said all that it'll probably be Wolves Away 2007 all over again.

Isnt that what you have to do if youre a supporter (and can get to the ground, havent got other commitments and can afford it)

No No No, if you are a supporter you stay at home and post on internet discussion goards about what rubbish we are and how one man is 'killing' our club.

Isnt that what you have to do if youre a supporter (and can get to the ground, havent got other commitments and can afford it)

No No No, if you are a supporter you stay at home and post on internet discussion boards about what rubbish we are and how one man is 'killing' our club.

No No No, if you are a supporter you stay at home and post on internet discussion goards about what rubbish we are and how one man is 'killing' our club.

Nah, Rupert looked at the ticket sales and seeing that we only have 2800

plus ST's plus aways has stuck two pudgy fingers up at us.

I feel really sorry for the players tonight. Euell won't last 15 minutes and that defence is about a solid a straw hut.

first reference to he who must not be mentioned on the first half chat - only 8 posts in and one minute after kick off!

If your a saints supporter at the moment, you move to Siberia,give away all your money to the poor and break a few windows so that you're on Social Work every Tuesday and Saturday.

(and I'm an optimist)

Solent state that Lowe was in the changing room prior to this evenings game giving a "stern pep talk" to the squad.

Why, my oh my I do believe Rupert is now classified as a 24ct Waannnnnnnnn....

Who the HELL does he think he is??

Imagine...'OK David, listen if that frightful chap at the back tries to kick you, ask him kindly if he would refrain, as it just isn't hockey..'

'But Mr Lowe, we are playing football'

Why, my oh my I do believe Rupert is now classified as a 24ct Waannnnnnnnn....

Who the HELL does he think he is??

Imagine...'OK David, listen if that frightful chap at the back tries to kick you, ask him kindly if he would refrain, as it just isn't hockey..'

'But Mr Lowe, we are playing football'

Director of Football.