Amanda Mealing

saint lard

This is actually a picture of one of my friends from work, "Mohamed" It is a joke to **** him off but he actually finds it funny. So I will not be changeing this.

I know 'Mohammed' he is a funny chap.

The pictures of Amande Mealing seem to get progressively better as you go down the thread. Top one I wouldnt, middle one is a maybe and bottom is a yesh!

Shane, your avatar ****s me off. Please change it.

Oh yeah, I never saw it that way before. There was me thinking Shane was simply lol'ing at a Seikh chap on his mobile.

This is actually a picture of one of my friends from work, "Mohamed" It is a joke to **** him off but he actually finds it funny. So I will not be changeing this.

So, is it really Shane's avatar that is ****ing Ponty off, or the fact that he just assumed it had a racist connection??

I'm thinking Freud would have a field day :rolleyes:

Actually Shane, given that a google images search for "turban" turns up the image that your avatar is based on, I think it's safe to say that's not your mate and the accusation of implied racism is in fact spot on.

Change your avatar NOW.

I did realise it wasn't.

The thing is I don't know S13 SFC personally but can see the funny side of it. If one of my friends had sent me that it would have made me laugh cause I know they're having a joke.

As long as it isn't just another attempt at Shane grabbing attention for trying to be controversial, that's the main thing. Oh, with a whiff of his usual racism thrown in for good measure.

Oh yeah, I never saw it that way before. There was me thinking Shane was simply lol'ing at a Seikh chap on his mobile.

Actually Shane, given that a google images search for "turban" turns up the image that your avatar is based on, I think it's safe to say that's not your mate and the accusation of implied racism is in fact spot on.

Change your avatar NOW.

I would like to challenge what is actually racist about it.

Perhaps if he had a picture of a white man with a mobile phone held to his ear, and LoL underneath it, would it still garner the cries of 'racist'??

Maybe the white guy could even have a long beard...

Perhaps if he had a picture of a white man with a mobile phone held to his ear, and LoL underneath it, would it still garner the cries of 'racist'??

ZZ Top dont need no mutha****ing phones, they got the Tejas grapevine...

If Mother Teresa gave you an injection and you died, or Harold Shipman did, who would you suspect did it by accident and without malice?

It's all about "form."

Not sure I'd be able to care ;)

Are you also saying that once a criminal always a criminal, after all it's all about 'form', and thus not 'reform'....

No, indeed I am not. I am not in a position to see whether Harold Shipman will reform, in fact none of us are. Equally, I do not know this from anyone who has yet to have been pulled up for their offences, as such.

:lol:

I am not doing anything wrong. I have not said anything racist in relation to my avatar. It is just funny.

No mod has asked me to remove this by PM either.

IMO people still need to lighten up. It is only a page full of php code not the f**king house of commons.

You really are an idiot. You have been asked to remove it, we can all see that. Why have you mentioned "by PM" as if you are somehow in control of how you get asked to remove something from their website?

:lol:

I am not doing anything wrong. I have not said anything racist in relation to my avatar. It is just funny.

No mod has asked me to remove this by PM either.

IMO people still need to lighten up. It is only a page full of php code not the f**king house of commons.

Shane you have been asked by 2 Admins to change your avatar, I suggest you get on with it.

I did lie yes. Problem?

So if the photograph was not deemed racist then why did you feel the need to justify it as a laugh between you and a personal friend? Actually, it now looks like you went googling to find a photo of a race that you have previously allured to in a negative way just for the purpose of causing controversy in a racially motivated way.

You like to try and turn things on their head all the time and say the new photo of the white guy is "the same" so why didn't you originally post that? Also, if they are both funny, explain the joke in both photo's?

You like to try and turn things on their head all the time and say the new photo of the white guy is "the same" so why didn't you originally post that? Also, if they are both funny, explain the joke in both photo's?

Please explain how you can tell this is a guy and not a transexual? I think you are being transexualist.