Little things that you off

dune

People who think they're some kind of comic genius by continually trotting out 'highly amusing' play on words for political parties and politicians....

"ConDems" (ha ha ha)

"Camoron" (chortle)

"B-liar" (actually, that one's pretty good)

Its a useful cypher for a crap post. As soon as I see that stuff I immediately know the poster has an IQ of around 80 and can safely disregard the contents.

Anyone who doesn't support their local team.

How is this determined ? By birth & tradition I support Saints, I work in Blackpool,( @ Bloomfield Road Stadium ), having lived up here since 1980, and the geographically nearest league team to me is Morecambe, ( though Fleetwood Town are much nearer ).

People who think they're some kind of comic genius by continually trotting out 'highly amusing' play on words for political parties and politicians....

"ConDems" (ha ha ha)

"Camoron" (chortle)

"B-liar" (actually, that one's pretty good)

What about 'Looney Left', 'Millibean', or 'Liberal Elite' ?

The jock on the co-op advert that says "good with food".

This.

The 'go compare' bloke on the TV

People who decide to do their entire weekly shop in a busy petrol station and hold up everyone who is trying to pay for fuel and therefore anyone trying to get their car near a fuel pump

Petrol Stations that only have 1 person serving in the busiest time of the day, whilst 3 other empty tills are completely empty.

Shop assistants that say "anything else?" when you go and buy something like a chocolate bar from a corner shop.

Traffic lights at junctions that go green, let through 2 cars and go red again, holding up the 30 other cars stuck behind it. (I was stuck at the Dell Piece West traffic lights in Horndean for 12 minutes the other day FFS)

Traffic lights at a deserted junction that are green on approach, go red and with no other car in sight the entire time go green 10 seconds later. Why stop you in the first place?

People who think the best of way of getting out of the way of emergency vehicles is stopping dead in the middle of the road, even when the traffic going the other direction is solid.

Disorganised people who forget things, and then say something is your fault because you forgot to remind them.

Automated computers that ring you up every other evening about being mis-sold PPI insurance, even when you select the option to opt out of it

I'm sure I'll think of more when Christmas day comes around ;)