Little things that you off

dune

Some of the things you lot have mentioned could be explained quite easily, so you know why they happen.

Some I agree with entirely... but then again if you let stuff get to you too much, you'll just end up a bitter and miserable sod, and then you would start appearing on this list yourself. ;)

People implying that I might be a grumpy git

Drivers who don't indicate and those that do 60 in the slow and middle lane of a motorway. Supermarket trollies that are just in the way with the users totally oblivious to anyone else around them. Black cab drivers in London constantly cutting me up on my bike - and yes I do stop and red lights. Also pedestrians who are in the "staring at my phone" mode that step into the road right in front of me. Walking behind people on the railway platform who tend just to care about what's on their mobile than keeping up with the flow of people walking in the same direction as them - stand at the side of the platform to check your phone then move on!

People that talk in that annoying upward tone, like they do in Neighbours.

People that say "like" all the time. "I was like sooooo annoyed at having to go to Fratton on the bubble" *****s.

People (mainly birds but some stupid fag men say it) that say "yay" like the idiots do on facebook.

people that go to football in fancy dress

facebook

When you sell something on eBay, and you can see another user bidding on it right up until it ends, then instead of paying straight away like when you buy something from any other website they message you to say "I don't get paid till Friday can I pay you then?" . Cheeky bunch of bastards.

Off button -

Cameron's over-privileged, smug for no reason other he's been born with a silver ladle stuck up his a*se simpering face.

'Arry ****flap's face, no reasons necessary here, that vomit-inducing, festering c unt Westwood's image..anywhere.

Road - Tw ats that don't dip their headlights either coming up behind you, or coming towards you, or just because they think that you're on the opposite carriageway plus agree with all the other motoring ones.

People who chat to their pals, old folk, perfect strangers while I'm waiting to be served in a shop...I don't want to be shopping, I'm here to pay your f*cking wages and get out so f*cking get on with it.

Dogs, cats, smokers...dirty vermin :-)

People who blame Labour for the Tory-financing, overpaid bankers' world financial crisis.

Sorry Dune...you get pluses and minuses in these listings and you've earnt the minuses!

People stopping me in the High St trying to get me to donate to Charity. I'm busy, yer c*nts.

Beggars hanging outside Tesco Express and asking me for money everytime I go in there. I try not finance other people's drug/alcohol problems, yer c*nts.

All manner of c*nts that put things through my door, or have the gall to knock on my door and ask me for money for charity. Yer cheeky c*nts.

When people are learning to drive nowadays are they no longer taught to inicate when they go round hazards or are about to go round a hazard, like cars parked on the road for example? No fecker seems to do it anymore.

Was taught by my instructor (8ish years ago) that if the hazard is far enough ahead and there are no problems with oncoming traffic that no, you don't have to indicate to pass around it. Also, you don't need to indicate for filter lanes although most seem to. My instructor was a mug though.

People that approach a roundabout and more or less grind to a halt regardless of whether there is any traffic already on the roundabout.

Look ahead and anticipate the traffic flow.

FFS

(BTW, it's mainly women that do this)

It is amazing how many people don't know how to use roundabouts. Agree, mainly women.

It is funny though when you pull up to a mini roundabout and there is two of the thick f*ckers sat there staring at each other not know who to go first and you just drive on through.

People that talk in that annoying upward tone, like they do in Neighbours.

People that say "like" all the time. "I was like sooooo annoyed at having to go to Fratton on the bubble" *****s.

People (mainly birds but some stupid fag men say it) that say "yay" like the idiots do on facebook.

people that go to football in fancy dress

facebook

Agree with all of these. I would do a list, but there are too many to mention.

Anyone listen to Jack FM? There's an advert on there for some furniture place with what I assume is supposed to be an impression of Michael McIntyre. Now to some people, the original is annoying, but this advert is f*cking awful, not even close to his voice, and you can't even hear what he's advertising. At least annoying adverts that stick in your head have kinda done their job (POSH windows anyone?) but this is shocking.

Anyone else heard it?

Guest Dark Sotonic Mills
Anyone listen to Jack FM? There's an advert on there for some furniture place with what I assume is supposed to be an impression of Michael McIntyre. Now to some people, the original is annoying, but this advert is f*cking awful, not even close to his voice, and you can't even hear what he's advertising. At least annoying adverts that stick in your head have kinda done their job (POSH windows anyone?) but this is shocking.

Anyone else heard it?

God yes. It's so bad I have to switch channels. Mind you, the 'Voice of Jack' gets right up my nose as well. Paul (Blakes 7) Darrow. Hang your head in shame.