Preston 2-0 Saints - First Half and Half Time

Arizona

Hmmm Gillette Soccer Saturday have also said:

"All a bit powder puff"

"Six wins in the last thirty-three Championship games"

Then people come on this Forum and say they can't understand why some sections of fans are thoroughly ****ed off.

Hmmmmm I wonder why?

I couldn't believe it was that bad...so I checked our results and they are right!

It really IS that bad :(

In 40 years as a Saints supporter I have never been so depressed

You can't blame the kids ...they are trying but most of them are just not up to it

What makes me sick is to see Saga and John on loan ...with Rasiak scoring for Watford .....when the best we can muster is the totally Sh*te and over-rated McG who couldn't hit a barn door with a tank...and oh my God BWP in reserve FFS (well forget him coz he's shi*te as well)

We are undoubtedly going down unless something very different happens very soon..and sadly it isn't going to

We are starting to get the point where it can't really get any worse.

So that's sort of a bright side...

Indeed, from an attacking point of view you can't get any worse than No shots on goal :mad:

It's been a very long time since we scored more than two goals away from home (Burnley away last season? and we had John in the side then)

It basically means that the game is over whenever we let in 2 or more goals (which, let's face it is pretty often).

It's a pretty sorry state of affairs

2-0 at half time well thats game over then. I used to think what if we scored next could we still get a draw at the moment Im just thinking I hope they dont get smashed 2nd half ... still I suppose we have to remember its just the "kids" playing. Sounding pretty bad so far :-( Oh and excellent Sky Sports have just told me Rasiak has scored again, good job we loaned him out ey!

I really cannot understand why we persist with JP. We seem to have no power at the back. We just seem to be opening the door and inviting the opposition through. This concept of total football and using the youngsters is a total myth. Do I bother to go back to St Mary's when I get back from the Congo in a couple of weeks? It is really so difficult trying to be positive from here. It is more interesting, I have to say, watching live Manure v Hull here on DSTV.

Jan won't get sacked becuase he is a 'Yes' man. Hence why McGoldrick plays. Because lowe has said so. And that Lowe gives the team talks. Any other manager would say '**** right off', but Jan hasn't a clue. And the really bad thing is even if we got rid of Jan, we have **** all money to get a replacement.

so who is on the bench that might make a difference? As euell got injured does that mean we are 1 short on the bench?

I guess it will be 15 mins as we were followed by all out attack for the rest of the game. we are either going to come back and win or lose by 4 or 5.

:(

oooooooh, i cant wait...:o

To be fair we have Robertson and Gasmi on loan to appear yet and I know Lowey has a couple more young loan signings in the pipeline next week..

Economics/Accounting not Loweys stronger expertise...Sorry if I sound cynical but I have tried to stay with the programme but my heart is now broken.

I dont get to follow games any more due to my location, but to be out of the game by half time every time for the last 3 saturdays must mean we are the worst team in this league? as soon as we go away from home we get battered by everyone... down with the doncaster??? its going to take a Rupert Lowe euromillions victory to save the problems it seems...

draw 2-2??? lose 6-0??? which is more likely??? :(

so who is on the bench that might make a difference? As euell got injured does that mean we are 1 short on the bench?

I guess it will be 15 mins as we were followed by all out attack for the rest of the game. we are either going to come back and win or lose by 4 or 5.

:(

Sadly I think that we will lose by 4 or 5. just cant see us getting back into the game.

What sort of utter crap is the dutchman going to mumble at us come full time?

Rupert are you listening/watching?

You experiment is clearly NOT working is it?

Change it now or very soon it will be to late.

No other side has EVER tried this "all kids" experiment in this league and made it work so why do you think you can get it to work?

I for one, would really like the answer to that question

To be fair we have Robertson and Gasmi on loan to appear yet and I know Lowey has a couple more young loan signings in the pipeline next week..

Economics/Accounting not Loweys stronger expertise...Sorry if I sound cynical but I have tried to stay with the programme but my heart is now broken.

We are fc*ck'd

Face it

No miracles are likely

I've believed in miracles for the last four years but today I've decided to wake up to reality

Change it now or very soon it will be to late.

No other side has EVER tried this all kids eexperiment in this league and made it work so why do you think you can get it to work?

I for one, would really like the answer to that question

Sorry to dissappoint but we have no money. Unless you'd like to stump up the funds to buy some more experienced players who are good enough to get us out of the mess then we are stuck with the youngsters for the season.

Its all about "confidence" if we believe Poortvliet. Though this is becoming as similar as Burley's weekly "baffled" column.

Indeed, from an attacking point of view you can't get any worse than No shots on goal :mad:

It's been a very long time since we scored more than two goals away from home (Burnley away last season? and we had John in the side then)

It basically means that the game is over whenever we let in 2 or more goals (which, let's face it is pretty often).

It's a pretty sorry state of affairs

We did score 3 against Exeter this year, although that doesn't really count. Before that, it was Burnley last year. We managed it four times in the 06-07 season.

However, very few teams have a hope of scoring three away from home on a regular basis - the problem with us is a terrible defence.

Sorry to dissappoint but we have no money. Unless you'd like to stump up the funds to buy some more experienced players who are good enough to get us out of the mess then we are stuck with the youngsters for the season.

Its all about "confidence" if we believe Poortvliet. Though this is becoming as similar as Burley's weekly "baffled" column.

We must have some money as we continue to get evermore loans in.

the quality of the loans suggest that there is not much money spent on them though. The type of players we need to get in to shore up our defence are probably out of our price bracket. :(

Yes but 20 loanee players would have been better with 2-3 older wiser and in the right areas please 77. Just a thought.