Jhon Viafara

CHAPEL END CHARLIE

I dont think we used him as well as we could have. For me, he was not a right-winger. We got some fantastic performances from him when he was in the middle of the park, box-to-box, throwing his weight about. He had a fantastic engine and good athleticism. I never really understood why we wasted him out on the wing.

i would take no notice of the sad idiots who pick up on your spelling,i expect they forget its a football forum .

Apostrophe after the t.

Needs a space after the comma rather in front of the full point as well.

i would take no notice of the sad idiots who pick up on your spelling,i expect they forget its a football forum .

It's also supposed to be fun, so calling someone a sad idiot is not warranted. That is why I added a grumpy smiley. I can take the fact that I messed up with my attempt at a witty retort, but you could try remembering some manners :)

I think all our cast-offs from last season have found new clubs appart from Powell and II. JV had good energy, but you just couldn't really build a stable team with him in it. Far too inconsistent in his passing, shooting and tackling.

Hardly suprising that Powell and II can't find a club.

Glad to see JV find a club, he was never the best footballer but he gave his all and you can't ask for more than that really.