The "What substance is Cabbage Face currently abusing?" fred

Guest Dark Sotonic Mills

Fighting mood??

You sound like you have done this before???

Explain??

This medication can be used as a PRN,(Pro Re Nata) this is short for, as and when nesessary,pretty much.

In short,when persons are so anxious,violent and deemed a danger to themselves or others this, along with Lorazepam and such like,can be administered to asisst in calming,making the person/situation managable,depending on dosage of course.

Both can be given by mouth or rectally,the latter is much faster to act.

And yes i have had to do this on many an occasion,i have the bites,scratches and bruises to show for my efforts.

HTH.

This medication can be used as a PRN,(Pro Re Nata) this is short for, as and when nesessary,pretty much.

In short,when persons are so anxious,violent and deemed a danger to themselves or others this, along with Lorazepam and such like,can be administered to asisst in calming,making the person/situation managable,depending on dosage of course.

Both can be given by mouth or rectally,the latter is much faster to act.

And yes i have had to do this on many an occasion,i have the bites,scratches and bruises to show for my efforts.

HTH.

What do you do for a living?

Have you ever experienced the affects of it?

My cat seemed very spaced out and stoned like!

What do you do for a living?

Have you ever experienced the affects of it?

My cat seemed very spaced out and stoned like!

I am an instructor at a centre for persons within the Autistic spectrum,including Aspergers syndrome.

I have experienced the effects,as have many people as GP's often perscribe it for the inability to sleep,stress, and in general it eases anxiety levels.

It is also a muscle relaxent.

All again is dependant on dosage.

I suspect your'e cat was very "mellow" for sometime.:):rolleyes:

I am an instructor at a centre for persons within the Autistic spectrum,including Aspergers syndrome.

I have experienced the effects,as have many people as GP's often perscribe it for the inability to sleep,stress, and in general it eases anxiety levels.

It is also a muscle relaxent.

All again is dependant on dosage.

I suspect your'e cat was very "mellow" for sometime.:):rolleyes:

Yeah, they prescribed it as a muscle relaxent to combat the muscle spasms which occur during an epileptic fit.

To say she was mellow is pretty much spot on!