Yes, Obama's In

TijuanaTim

Guest Dark Sotonic Mills
Nostradamus said lots of things...

And most of them were total ******** and given false meanings by people who wanted to believe them.

Awesome result. I managed to stay awake until about 3am by which time it was pretty clear that he was going to win.

I welled up when I saw Jesse Jackson crying :)

The same Jesse Jackson who was caught on a live mic trashing Obama several months ago? He was crying because he was thinking "no chance of a job in his government"

I'm so glad that us Britons aren't like the yanks.

Loads of people in the crowd were crying when he was giving his talk afterwards. How f**king sad!

If a prime minister ever started shouting out "God bless the United Kingdom" and people started crying in their speeches, it would be time to end it all methinks.

That's why Americans think of Brits as emotionally constipated. Stiff upper lip, old chap.

Could it be this quatrain?

The great empire will be torn from limb,

The all-powerful one for more than four hundred years:

Great power given to the dark one from slaves come,

The Aryana will not be satisfied thereby.

Aryana - aryans? As in what Hitler thought were the chosen race? As in what the KKK, red necks and whatever else aspire to?

That will suit me if they're not satisfied!

Could it be this quatrain?

The great empire will be torn from limb,

The all-powerful one for more than four hundred years:

Great power given to the dark one from slaves come,

The Aryana will not be satisfied thereby.

the USA have not been the all powerful one for four hundred years...more like since WW2...so that is...erm, 60-odd years

I see what you did there - that's very clever :rolleyes:.

I welled up because I'm old enough to remember how bad things were for black people not so very long ago. I empathised with Jesse Jackson's emotions in that so much had been achieved since the days of segregation (in a comparatively short time in fact).

Some of us sympathise and empathise with people, their pain and their joy - some of us are hard-nosed cynics.

I'm glad I'm the former and I'm glad I'm not a perpetually angry person like you. You must find it quite hard to live with yourself sometimes.

I'm not angry darling, just fed up with our media and sycophantic people such as you appear to be, loving the hype.

FYI I may be very wise but I'm not Nostradamus - I'm just quoting him.

But it's a clear as day.

400 years of white dominance, don't think Obama's father was a slave though, he was a Kenyan not an afro-american. His mum was a teenage student though and no doubt George will explain it better than I, she was in theory too young to allow Obama Natural Born American status because apparently she needed to be at least 21 (16+5)

Next we will have a black Prime Minister due to his race, not his skills.

But I have to admit, I did want Obama to win. But in a way, I can see him being weak and being told what to do by his own party. I don't think he is mentally strong enough to be the president. He has said some inspiring stuff. But I just feel that people will control him and make his decisions for him. I hope he does make his own decisions though.

Edited by Calvin

Next we will have a black Prime Minister due to his race, not his skills.

But I have to admit, I did want Obama to win. But in a way, I can see him being weak and being told what to do by his own party. I don't think he is mentally strong enough to be the president. He has some good speaches and good ambition. I just feel that people will control him and make his decisions for him mostly. I hope he does make the decisions tho!

lol