mobile phone free gifts

Thedelldays

Ditto, I got my phone (N95 8GB) on an 18 month contract for 30 squid a month with all the extras (unlimited web, 1000 texts and 600 mins) plus a DS free. If I had gone into the O2 shop, I would have got the same but without 500 of the texts and without the DS.

Similarly, I have an 18 month contract at £30 per month with 600 minutes and unlimited texts and for that I got a phone and a £300 PS3.

And the deals are credit checked and are not available to people with bad credit.

I'd be well chuffed with that deal.

Who did you get that from?

£75 per month!

Well I thought it was saying it's £59.99 a month, but then I've looked on the other ones (the other link I posted) and it says free so now I'm not so sure :confused:

Is it £59.99 one off payment on top of the £75 a month? If so - they're having a laugh.

With Vodafone you can can can.

Good, I'm with vodafone.

So , basically , when my contract runs out with vodafone in Feb, I can go to another dealer, get pretty much the same deal (price/mins/texts etc ) and pick up a free lap top. Whereas just renewing with vodafone I get foook all.

Good, I'm with vodafone.

So , basically , when my contract runs out with vodafone in Feb, I can go to another dealer, get pretty much the same deal (price/mins/texts etc ) and pick up a free lap top. Whereas just renewing with vodafone I get foook all.

I don't think it works if you stay with the same network. You'd have to join O2 or Orange.

Guest Hacienda
Similarly, I have an 18 month contract at £30 per month with 600 minutes and unlimited texts and for that I got a phone and a £300 PS3.

And the deals are credit checked and are not available to people with bad credit.

Where did you get that deal?

I don't think it works if you stay with the same network. You'd have to join O2 or Orange.

No, you can. My wife was with Voda, when her contract was up, she walked into Carphone Whorehouse, got a new phone on Voda and took her number "across".

What are the laptops generally like ?

I know they are not going to be top of the range but are they any better than a Fisher Price one ?

Average really. i got a dual core Acer, only 1gb of RAM but for £50 easy to rectify. Standard components other than that but it was free.....