Coventry Match Tickets Wanted

gazzzza

While I have asked my brother to see if his work contacts have any spare tickets, I might as well throw in my email address to have another way to get a ticket:

jamiewynder@hotmail.com

----

Willing to collect in person: Yes

When I am free: Tuesday

Where: Well known landmark or location in either Eastleigh, Chandlers Ford or Southampton

Hi all, Coventry fan here.

Just to let you guys know that there are probably a fair few other Cov fans like me that are unable/dont want to go now on Sat and have spare tickets to shift (I've just sold my 2 tickets to a saintsweb member (for face value of course - incidentally we weren't charged a booking fee...). Our main forum is skybluestalk.co.uk if you get desperate.

Best of luck on Sat. Hopefully it'll be an anti-SISU/anti-Pompey promotion party!

Cheers

PUSB

My hat's still in the ring and I really am desperate! missed out last year despite having a ticket due to unforescene circumstances and now can't seem to get to this one for different reasons! Times like these when I consider getting a season ticket despite living over a hundred miles away for most of the year! c103@hotmail.co.uk