Virtual Pints

Frank's cousin

Drinking mine now, cheers mate. A 650ml bottle of Rogue Dead Guy that's been on ice for a couple of weeks. Can't stop grinning either, even when welling up!

Raises bottle of Sierra Nevada IPA....cheers!

Will celebrate properly later...

:)

Right Virtual pints all round - be in the Alps' date=' Oz, Ohio, Jockland like me, anywhere in the UK or Sweden, Latvia, japan wherever... and above all those in the home of Football darn sarrf.... Beers are on me. Can's stop grinning :D[/quote']

Cheers Frank, hope all is well with you and the family. Grinning from ear to ear at the moment and will have to indulge in a few beers tonight so bottoms up mine's a pint. When you next down to God's country? Must meet up for a real beer!!

Cheers Frank, hope all is well with you and the family. Grinning from ear to ear at the moment and will have to indulge in a few beers tonight so bottoms up mine's a pint. When you next down to God's country? Must meet up for a real beer!!

Hi Linford - Hope you and the lad had a great day - Naturally - usually get down to Reading.... ( and yes our company sponsors them ... even has a box... arghrr) once a month at the office, so will try and work something out about heading down the M3 one evening. Would be good to catch up and be nostalgic about the last 7 years... especially having cycled 500 miles from boro to Southamption on the eve of being relegated by Man U.... a lot of water under the bridge since then.

Cheers and enjoy the beers