Adkinisms

Dangermouth

Probably noted before, but do other managers just take on board what NA says and copy him or is there now a 'manager's phrase book'?

Latest to hear from a few players/managers is 'don't get too high when we win, too low when we lose'. Others are the now ubiquitous use of the word 'credit' and talking about the game being about the group, not the individual.

Have heard others, but more and more I keep hearing NA-speak when he's not there.

Probably noted before, but do other managers just take on board what NA says and copy him or is there now a 'manager's phrase book'?

Latest to hear from a few players/managers is 'don't get too high when we win, too low when we lose'. Others are the now ubiquitous use of the word 'credit' and talking about the game being about the group, not the individual.

Have heard others, but more and more I keep hearing NA-speak when he's not there.

Yeah but no but.....

I'm tired of him banging on bout his Sun Tzu or whatever. I think he's taking it too literal. Like in Chapter 6 where Sun Tzu is saying "A wise man does not defend the flanks, he plays an extra striker instead." I mean Sun Tzu is probably quite smart or whatever, but when he wrote that he hadn't seen Frazer Richardson play fullback.