Gazzaniga going on loan

Turkish

13k+ posts and 2 allegedly were news to everyone. The Phillips story was all over the place, how you can claim that is an absloute classic. You do have a reputation of making things up, and posting rubbish, thats the problem. So when you do post something that is vaguely interesting or might have some legs no-one believes you. So you are reporting "what you've been told" abaout Gazza, so why don't you say that in the first place? Who have you been told by, doesn't need to be a name, just an idea, was it a cabbie, someone that works at the club, a little elf that you met on your travels, a journo from the Echo, or was it something that you read in the Sun (which is what one person claims, should be easy to establish, I'm sure someone on here reads the Sun, or at least looks at the pictures, or can take a look at one down the Take-away tonight)? We've got 2 pages now on this rumour, and only one possible substantive report that it may be true. In all seriousness, going to Bristol City really would be a very strange one, shipping out a keeper who needs games to a team that has 2 good keepers, but who are also having a crisis and are lacking in confidence. I actually suspect Gazza may go out on loan, and it was probably the plan from the start, just that things changed a bit when we had to replace KD, but now that we have Boruc we do not need to play our inexperienced keeper in the PL. We'll see.

I honestly couldn't give a sh*t what you think. I shared information by PM at the time on both deals before they were in the public domain. Occasionally i get snippets of info from good sources. If you think I make stuff up then fine, you carry on thinking that I couldn't give a toss. I share my info by PM with people who's opinion on here I respect,not every clown, like yourself who is just waiting to sneer. If you think I make stuff up the fine, although is like you to show me where this reputation has come from, I'm sure it must be easy with only 2 correct posts out of 13k and if it bothers you so much do yourself a favour and put me on ignore.

Oh and PS I don't name sources anyone that does that on a public forum which is monitored by the club is a f*cking helmet.

Utter madness, he's our best keeper so Boruc throws a bottle at the crowd and get number 1 shirt,

Guly gets busted for drink driving and still gets picked ahead of better players maybe thats how you get into the saints team now, be bad.

I don't think many people would argue that Guly wasn't the best player in the club (his driving aside), but it was a sure way of looking at the others candidates withhout endangering another 3 points.

If we learned anything from matches we've lost so far, we learned more from last night's game than any other this season.

Utter madness, he's our best keeper so Boruc throws a bottle at the crowd and get number 1 shirt, Guly gets busted for drink driving and still gets picked ahead of better players maybe thats how you get into the saints team now, be bad.

Fox gets picked because he is very, VERY bad.

Thread title change? Or lock and file under bull shet rumour mongering.

to be fair this was reported in papers as being a done deal, so something obviously changed to call it off, Boruc being investigated is probably this issue.

to be fair this was reported in papers as being a done deal, so something obviously changed to call it off, Boruc being investigated is probably this issue.

to be fair I was suggesting the papers may not always print the truth, although I can see how this could be construed to burn Turkish at the stake or something.