Cyber-bullying...

Dibden Purlieu Saint

Have any of you ever had a problem with this before? Is it something that you can report to authorities (Police for example). I suppose it can be seen as a type of harrassment. :D

Edited by Dibden Purlieu Saint
It seems some think this is a serious thread, so I'm adding a smiley...I hate having to cater for the simple ones

I wouldn't worry about it too much, fella - Saint Charlie will get bored shortly and move onto someone else's golden posts..... :^)

Oh I agree, I'm just interested in the mechanics of it. I started getting abuse on Twitter last night, which I assume was setup by Glasgow Saint. I have been advised to put both him and Dig Dig on ignore so I will start by doing that. Don't really care about Saint Charli, he at least tries to make points with his points, unlike the other 2 who are here on a wind up.

Glasgow Saints imo is a rank amateur; hes not funny and hes certainly not cutting. DigDig is a unpleasant sh*t of the nth degree, it has to be said. Saint Charlie I personally find reasonable.

The only two on here that arent banned for abuse that deserve to be are DigDig and Windmill Arm 2.

As for cyber-bullying, when I think the mobbing gets too much I simply remember that I have a life away from here and either stop posting or if really bad stop visiting for a couple of days. I find that most people who jump on the mobbbing bandwagon have jumped off again by then, leaving only a couple of diehard mongs.

Glasgow Saints imo is a rank amateur; hes not funny and hes certainly not cutting. DigDig is a unpleasant sh*t of the nth degree, it has to be said. Saint Charlie I personally find reasonable.

The only two on here that arent banned for abuse that deserve to be are DigDig and Windmill Arm 2.

As for cyber-bullying, when I think the mobbing gets too much I simply remember that I have a life away from here and either stop posting or if really bad stop visiting for a couple of days. I find that most people who jump on the mobbbing bandwagon have jumped off again by then, leaving only a couple of diehard mongs.

Oh, it certainly is a bandwagon. I have always trued to defend your right for opinions, but when something like last night happens you'll notice people will start thinking before posting threads. It certainly is to the detriment of the forum, but especially for those posters as they'll have no-one to debate with going forward. I still notice that GS is following me round and posting just after I do on all threads...

"If you receive threats to hurt you on your social page you can make a Police complaint. You will need to take a screenshot of the threats as evidence to your local police station. To take a screen shot make sure the threatening comments can be seen then press “Prnt Scr” (which is at the top right hand side of the keyboard), open a blank Word document and then paste (ctrl+v) into the blank document. Save the page in an accessible location. You can then print out the page to take to the Police.

Most social networking sites have terms and conditions which prohibit bullying and other abusive behaviours (including harassment, impersonation, identity theft and more). If you want to make a complaint, it is helpful to copy the terms and conditions which have been breached and also to add screenshots as evidence."

I wonder what this sites rules are?

"If you receive threats to hurt you on your social page you can make a Police complaint. You will need to take a screenshot of the threats as evidence to your local police station. To take a screen shot make sure the threatening comments can be seen then press “Prnt Scr” (which is at the top right hand side of the keyboard), open a blank Word document and then paste (ctrl+v) into the blank document. Save the page in an accessible location. You can then print out the page to take to the Police.

Most social networking sites have terms and conditions which prohibit bullying and other abusive behaviours (including harassment, impersonation, identity theft and more). If you want to make a complaint, it is helpful to copy the terms and conditions which have been breached and also to add screenshots as evidence."

Isn't it strange that the police have no powers or are unwilling to do anything when someone is being physically stalked and threatend yet call someone a name from behind your computer or on your phone and they are all over it.

Isn't it strange that the police have no powers or are unwilling to do anything when someone is being physically stalked and threatend yet call someone a name from behind your computer or on your phone and they are all over it.

Ridiculous, I assume there has to be evidence of a threat to the person coupled with this for the Police to take notice?

I wonder if the police would say "why don't you put them on ignore and mark as spam on twitter? Now get out of my office and get on with your life"?

Depends on the policeman of course.

Im sure that's what they want to say, well any decent copper and sensible person would anyway. Yet more evidence of how pathetic and pampered people are growing up to be these days. A bit of good old fashion p*ss taking never did anyone any harm.

Hang on... Are you having a go at me Turkish? You can be so hurtful sometimes. I'm going to have to go and have some me time now (not w@nking). You should think about your actions more carefully in the future!

Shut up you slitty eyed, little man, go and eat some raw fish you werido, cant you afford an oven to cook it? Yeah, thats what you are. You're so poor you have to go to Riverside park for your dinner and try and catch some fish then eat them there because you cant afford an oven, but you cant see properly because of your slittly little eyes so you have to get your girlfriend to do it for you but she hates you as well because you're so poor and she has to wear fake Uggs boot and everything.

That's the first time I've been mugged off by a right said Fred tribute act.

Where is the cry avi thing?

Ohh look at Jackie CHan getting all saucy. I bet you walk around wearing your dragon dressing gown and have your boyfriends over to play sumo in the garden dont you.

Hampshire Police ‏@HantsPolice

Stalking is now recognised as a specific offence in its own right as of November 25, 2012 #takingstalkingseriously

Hampshire Police ‏@HantsPolice

Stalking is now recognised as a specific offence in its own right as of November 25, 2012 #takingstalkingseriously

A stalking awareness campagin will be good and help the cause. I suggest a selection of "Look Who's Stalking" t-shirts and baseball caps.

In Australia it has been claimed that:-

"SO, under this Labor government's proposed changes to anti-discrimination laws, the onus of proof is going to flip. No longer will the person

complaining of some conduct have the burden of proving it did happen, the accused person will - in this proposed brave new world - have the

burden of proving it didn't happen.

OK, the government says the accuser will first have to establish a prima facie case (a very low threshold), meaning that it's imaginable that

there was discrimination. After that the accused will have to prove there was no discrimination, or that whatever happened was justified.

If they can't, they will lose and the person alleging they are the victims will get money and possibly more.

Now all that may seem like lawyerly gobbledegook but it does matter. There is a big difference between something actually being the case and

your being able to prove it in a court of law.

Consider defamation laws. Imagine that you say about Mr X that he likes to dress up in Nazi uniforms and romp around with call girls. He sues you

for defamation. You can certainly rely on the defence that what you said was true. But you have to prove that. And that can be mighty difficult.

It may well be factually accurate. But you'd better be able to assemble witnesses and hard evidence or you'll be paying a lot of money."

In Australia it has been claimed that:-

"SO, under this Labor government's proposed changes to anti-discrimination laws, the onus of proof is going to flip. No longer will the person

complaining of some conduct have the burden of proving it did happen, the accused person will - in this proposed brave new world - have the

burden of proving it didn't happen.

OK, the government says the accuser will first have to establish a prima facie case (a very low threshold), meaning that it's imaginable that

there was discrimination. After that the accused will have to prove there was no discrimination, or that whatever happened was justified.

If they can't, they will lose and the person alleging they are the victims will get money and possibly more.

Now all that may seem like lawyerly gobbledegook but it does matter. There is a big difference between something actually being the case and

your being able to prove it in a court of law.

Consider defamation laws. Imagine that you say about Mr X that he likes to dress up in Nazi uniforms and romp around with call girls. He sues you

for defamation. You can certainly rely on the defence that what you said was true. But you have to prove that. And that can be mighty difficult.

It may well be factually accurate. But you'd better be able to assemble witnesses and hard evidence or you'll be paying a lot of money."

Lets hope that they leave Prince Harry alone.

Ohh look at Jackie CHan getting all saucy. I bet you walk around wearing your dragon dressing gown and have your boyfriends over to play sumo in the garden dont you.

Oh Turkish, Jackie Chan is Chinese not British like me.

You are just too sexy for this mong board.

Right+Said+Fred+png.png*

*haha you know this looks like your linked in profile

Oh Turkish, Jackie Chan is Chinese not British like me.

You are just too sexy for this mong board.

Right+Said+Fred+png.png*

*haha you know this looks like your linked in profile

You slitty eyes all look the same, except that your eyes go up and Chinesesys eyes go down and Your dad looks like Mr Miagi and you think Dragons are real. So why dont you and your fake ugg boot wearing girl friend take your raw fish and your bonzi trees and your Feng Shui and f*Ck off back to where you came from. No one likes you, even Wagamumas is where pikeys that cant afford KFC go.

Dune couldn't have said it better himself. Can you give me some twitter abuse as well? It will just seem much more rounded when I go to the police station. It will seem strange though when I complain about the slitty eyed stuff, then I will explain my user name is Tokyo and will have to re-explain about all the Chinese insults.

I won't take the ugg boot things personally as I know you are just p!ssed off she bought the same pair as you and looks better in her skinny jeans (although you have really been working out on that arse).

Oh Turkish let's not fight, come on, you are my superman, don't talk just kiss

Dune couldn't have said it better himself. Can you give me some twitter abuse as well? It will just seem much more rounded when I go to the police station. It will seem strange though when I complain about the slitty eyed stuff, then I will explain my user name is Tokyo and will have to re-explain about all the Chinese insults.

I won't take the ugg boot things personally as I know you are just p!ssed off she bought the same pair as you and looks better in her skinny jeans (although you have really been working out on that arse).

Oh Turkish let's not fight, come on, you are my superman, don't talk just kiss

200px-Asashoryu_Jan08.JPG

This is what your linked in profile looks like, except you are fat because you eat too many noodles and drink to much saki and takeways and everyone hates you. Im certainly not Deeply Dippy 'bout the curves you got.

Are you trying to (or is it too Turkish, you seem confused?) tell me that you couldn't find a pic of a fat sumo wrestler?

You're the worst cyber bully on the internet.

Are you telling me a sh*t bullier??? Are you having a go at me? I'm only a cyber bully because i'm too much of a gimp to do it in real life, i thought finally i'd found a way to be superior to everyone and now looks what's happened, i cant even do that properly, i'm useless!

I think its time DPS named names - if he has a problem with me he should just say. All this suggestive/clues stuff is silly imho

We are all friends on here

I think he has you on ignore Glesga saint. He announced it at the beginning of the thread, keep up!

Edited by Tokyo-Saint

He had he me on ignore once but read all of my posts anyway and then apparantly took me off ignore. I like it when people announce who they have on ignore. Les Bender does it fairly often but then replies to my post when someone else quotes him, which is the height of mongboard oddity.

He had he me on ignore once but read all of my posts anyway and then apparantly took me off ignore. I like it when people announce who they have on ignore. Les Bender does it fairly often but then replies to my post when someone else quotes him, which is the height of mongboard oddity.

That's what I do with you. I find it very effective. I keep forgetting to announce it though, so please take this as the official notification. Cheers.

Wes Tender and Sue Whistle are vying at the top of the leaderboard in the "I've got him on ignore" announcement stakes.

Wes Tender and Sue Whistle are vying at the top of the leaderboard in the "I've got him on ignore" announcement stakes.

I also love it when someone says to another mongboarder "You can see why i've got him on ignore cant you" and then goes on talking their own brand of boll*cks joining in the discussion the replied to person and the one who is on ignore are having.

I also love it when someone says to another mongboarder "You can see why i've got him on ignore cant you" and then goes on talking their own brand of boll*cks joining in the discussion the replied to person and the one who is on ignore are having.

Its also akin to Wes and his other mongy counterparts who disagree with "what other more sensible people think....". Wes is bottom half at best amongst people who talk any sense on here, he must also be hugely lacking in self-awareness.

Mongboards, eh??!! Anyway, that's got nothing to do with being ignore, so I digress. As you were.

Its also akin to Wes and his other mongy counterparts who disagree with "what other more sensible people think....". Wes is bottom half at best amongst people who talk any sense on here, he must also be hugely lacking in self-awareness.

Mongboards, eh??!! Anyway, that's got nothing to do with being ignore, so I digress. As you were.

His post yesterday was a classic, accusing someone of having no real information to base their opinion on yet having one anyway, coming from someone who has aruged the toss in the past that we can fill a 50k stadium and make the champions league because they said man would never climb Everest or walk on the moon.

"unpleasant sh*t of the 9th degree"- isn't this bullying?

Don't think I've ever used language like that towards you. If you were to compare posts which contain insults and name calling, mine would pale into insignificance in comparison to yours so maybe those in glass houses......

I'll be bumping this thread in about a year.

I'll hopefully be on parole for my cyber bullying charges by then as well.

We can be cellmates if you like? Will be great, couple of old cyber villans from the mongboard under world discussing old times and reliving great posts. We'll probably be in Ford as well as you can smuggle mobile phones in there with 3G so we can get our hit of the internet and not go cold tukey.