Cyber-bullying...

Dibden Purlieu Saint

We're clued up. We don't want to make it easy for the OB. Only a matter of time until the CCTV footage get's leaked to The Sun or someone though.

Im surprised some of your mong mates didn't record your pasting and stick it on youtube. Did you beg them not too as it would confirm the well known rumour that you get bullied by the squadies in the Foresters Arms? Paying for their drinks for them and letting them **** the local birds you can only w*nk over.

I'm still not convinced that Turkish and This Charming Man are two different physical people.

I'm more than willing to entertain a Tyler Durden type scenario, but whether it's Turks knowingly using an alternate identity or Turks having a severe form of multiple personality disorder, the end result is the same - Turkish/TCM might have just been beating himself.

Some of this is true, everything charming man wishes he could be is me, i look like he wants to look, i f*Ck like he wants to f*ck and i smart, capable and most importantly free in all the ways he is not.

Some of this is true, everything charming man wishes he could be is me, i look like he wants to look, i f*Ck like he wants to f*ck and i smart, capable and most importantly free in all the ways he is not.

Is Charming bald as well?

You know what I'm thinking....

DEEPLY DIPPY I'M YOUR SUPERMAN....

Im surprised some of your mong mates didn't record your pasting and stick it on youtube. Did you beg them not too as it would confirm the well known rumour that you get bullied by the squadies in the Foresters Arms? Paying for their drinks for them and letting them **** the local birds you can only w*nk over.

Haha. Nearly went in the Foresters at the weekend. Got too scared in the end though and walked on by.

Jesus, this is amatuer compared to the ****e I got on various other boards, Barrence Sanchez was well and truly hunted, not 606 bowed and I have been banned, a few others as well, most people on here are fat and lonely and need company.

Dune?

Jesus, this is amatuer compared to the ****e I got on various other boards, Barrence Sanchez was well and truly hunted, not 606 bowed and I have been banned, a few others as well, most people on here are fat and lonely and need company.

Woah, stop a horse. Stand aside Turkish, real bad ass in the house.

Are you coming onto my manor and trying to take over my turf?

*sob*

Tokyos got bullied by SB he pm's me bout it all the time. He makes out like he's hard man but actually #crybaby

More lies from Beersy.

I have only cried to you about SB twice and one of those times you tried to finger me as I was sobbing. Actually sexy bum is the ideal nemesis for me. He often posts something dumb or semi literate, I comment on it, he comes back with his standard "that was good for you Tokyo" and lameass explanation, I then ask him another question but he can't answer as he has run out of posts. 24 hours later, he comes back with a funny reply he has been stewing over. Lols all-round.

More lies from Beersy.

I have only cried to you about SB twice and one of those times you tried to finger me as I was sobbing. Actually sexy bum is the ideal nemesis for me. He often posts something dumb or semi literate, I comment on it, he comes back with his standard "that was good for you Tokyo" and lameass explanation, I then ask him another question but he can't answer as he has run out of posts. 24 hours later, he comes back with a funny reply he has been stewing over. Lols all-round.

When b!tches is crying i always take the opportunity to finger them. I ain't seen much of SB lately is he still here? He got my vote for poster of the year 2012 just for mugging you off!

When b!tches is crying i always take the opportunity to finger them. I ain't seen much of SB lately is he still here? He got my vote for poster of the year 2012 just for mugging you off!

He came on the muppet show for a bit while I was on holiday (probably on your ****ing invite) but soon legged it when I got back. Now he pops up on the main board with the odd dumb comical comment. To be fair he only gets to post once as his 1st post is an angry reply to his last comment, 2nd post is his dumb comment and 3rd is always has to be "that was good for you Tokyo" after that he is out.

• 4 weeks later...

As the shy and retiring type I am, alas, especially prone to all types of bullying.

So in order to secure the peaceful and harmonious on-line existence I so earnestly desire, I have found it advisable to rain-in any natural tendency I may feel to defend oneself and just let insults go unanswered. I believe one should never express oneself too stridently on any subject for fear of causing unintended offence. Experience has taught me that it is surly better to refrain from any angry response when some scallywag chooses to misrepresented you.

Above all I'm a firm believer that when others are found to be expressing opinions that too closely resemble a great big steaming pile of Bovine Excrement it's probably best to just let them carry on without any overly critical comment.

This 'moderation in all things' policy has kept be in good stead on here over the years and I recommend it to all.

Edited by CHAPEL END CHARLIE

Oh hi pap! Your haircut looks dumb or whatever! Also no-one cares what you think and erm... did i mention your haircut looks dumb or whatever! I don't think much of them shoes either. Did you get them for Christmas? They looks like ladies shoes!

You're not alone in the haircut looks crap stakes, Bear. My grandad is not a fan, and tbh, I'm at the stage now where everything is a pain in the arse hair wise. I have to tie it up when I'm cooking, it's not long enough to get into a complete pony-tail so whenever I put it up I have these cute girly strands delineating my jawbone. I don't really want to cut it all off, but at the same time, am experiencing tremendous difficulty keeping it all in check.

For now, I will follow the advice of Churchill; if you're going through hell - keep going.

Aw now i feel bad! Maybe i ain't cut out for cyber bullying, ain't you sposed to be firing back criticising my method of eating asparagus or whatever?

Ain't you rocking the ghd's or is that too much bother?

Ah, Bear; I never picked it up as a genuine cyber-bullying event. The USS pap sensors categorised it as banter and proceeded accordingly. If you genuinely were having a go and were just feeble in execution, then I can only offer you my profound apologies and the promise to spice up future posts with wild statements about Mama Bear.

GHDs are not the answer. Rocking long hair in your mid-to-late 30s is a genuinely sad affair. I sometimes return to my car and discover that a Dire Straits song is on the playlist. I don't know how it happens; it just does. What I do know is that the only reasonable defence for long hair at this age is citing the historical significance of hair length; how cutting your hair short used to be a sign of subjugation to a superior force, or how long hair was associated with free thinkers or rogue bands of warriors. Those positions are not tenable if you look like the human equivalent of an Afghan hound. I have tried GHDs. They are not the answer.

Aw now i feel bad! Maybe i ain't cut out for cyber bullying, ain't you sposed to be firing back criticising my method of eating asparagus or whatever?

Haaaaaa haaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaa, bear eats asparagus! You have smelly wee, you have smelly wee, smelly wee, smelly weeeeeeee! haaaaaaaaaaa.

• 2 months later...