Support today

Saint Garrett

FAO the 'fan' in seat 129 of Row DD today, your continuous racial harassment of Ali Al-Habsi during the second half made me ashamed to support Saints.

I was in 125 row DD and I never heard any racial harassment, although the smoke bomb did come from around that area but that's nothing to get your knickers in a twist over.

I thought there were quiet moments as there are at all games including at St Marys but overall I felt the support was excellent.

Yeah, she wasn't impressed. In particular, she felt that you had a sizeable front (literally and figuratively) when composing chants concerning the fitness of players. Another complaint was lack of imagination; northern this or that. Both she and the 13 year old daughter were bemused by the relevance of the three word wonder "f**k your wife".

As I've often done on here, I defended you. "Ah, they're a couple of monkeys who can't handle their beer", so no worries there, Mikey.

My mate sends his apologies to your family, he'd had a fair bit to drink and as a Birmingham fan he was abusing Beausejour (I agree, pretty unimaginatively) as he is an ex Brum player who left them in bad circumstances.

Cheers for sticking up for me though Pap, I appreciate that!

My mate sends his apologies to your family, he'd had a fair bit to drink and as a Birmingham fan he was abusing Beausejour (I agree, pretty unimaginatively) as he is an ex Brum player who left them in bad circumstances.

Cheers for sticking up for me though Pap, I appreciate that!

I wish I'd recorded my missus' little rant. Was funny.

Tell your mate no worries. Whatever else, he did enliven the first half and I caught junior unit #2 giggling a couple of times at his outbursts.

Yeh, at least he doesn't adopt an online character completely different to the person he is in real life just for effect eh?

He pretends to be a left wing champion of political correctness. Yet he is little more than a bloated, beer swilling yob who abuses and offends people.

Strike my last, Super Michael.

I'm happy enough with stuff, but the latest from ms pap contradicts what I have said.

"I actually found him more annoying than the drum. When he left, I actually found the drum enjoyable".

She is at pains to point out that she likes a bit of banter at footy.

Strike my last, Super Michael.

I'm happy enough with stuff, but the latest from ms pap contradicts what I have said.

"I actually found him more annoying than the drum. When he left, I actually found the drum enjoyable".

She is at pains to point out that she likes a bit of banter at footy.

:lol: :lol:

That is class. I have to admit he was getting on my t!ts a bit at times but I knew he'd calm down eventually. Had a bit of a stressful day running one of the coaches to the ground beforehand. Was fine after he'd sobered up a bit! Say sorry to your Mrs from us, if you two are at a home game then we'll buy you a drink to compensate.

just found this on You Tube...

Great fan video of the goals on that.

Watching from afar on TV the support came across well. Apart from that poxy, undeserved, gutting late equaliser that was one of the best games of the season. We mullered em.