Happy Thanksgiving Fellow Saints

TijuanaTim

Well what is it I may be giving Thanks for today...well besides the obvious (health - happiness etc). Thankful that we stayed up last season, thankful that we (so far) have staved off bankruptcy, thankful we play beautiful football and mostly thankful for our dozens of wonderful young players that excite, play skillfully, with heart and it is easy to relate to and get behind!!

We are Southampton - The pride of the South...

I'm thankful that Tiggy Timothy never lets a post go by without reminding us that has spurned his British nationality in favour of the the more bacward side of the Atlantic!

Is this in any way Saints related at all? At least he could have made some vauge refernence to Kyle Davies (who, btw, I believe will make a great centre back in this country. (once he can be convinced to take off the helmet and stop wandering off the field after 10 seconds of play as he's waiting for the adverts....)

I'm thankful that Tiggy Timothy never lets a post go by without reminding us that has spurned his British nationality in favour of the the more bacward side of the Atlantic!

Is this in any way Saints related at all? At least he could have made some vauge refernence to Kyle Davies (who, btw, I believe will make a great centre back in this country. (once he can be convinced to take off the helmet and stop wandering off the field after 10 seconds of play as he's waiting for the adverts....)

I am also thankful for you my obsessed friend, y'hero comes on here and and brightens your mundane life on a regular basis and you never fail to post something obtuse, deperately seeking y'hero's response...which out of the kindness of my heart I give. Keep it up!!

BTW (just in case you have not researched and already discovered, which I doubt) I am currently over in Florida, so I'll post 3 hours earlier for a little while...

And and 'spurned'...FAF

hey of course this is Saints related. It's all to do with turkeys...

Enough on here keep on and on about all the turkeys upstairs or hanging around the outside.

We're giving thanks today as well TT. Thanks that it's RUGBY 7's weekend.

Ain't nowt to do with liking egg chasing, just about drinking beer for 14 hours a day for two days.....

Happy Thanksgiving to you too Tim. I am delighted to be able to thank you for keeping us all entertained and for keeping the faith amidst all these weak willed so called supporters.

Sadly I can't say that for all those selfish Americans with whom you find yourself. Over the years I have celebrated together with a number of Americans what I find a really interesting and very pertinent festival. But out of sight, out of mind and sadly, in all these years not one of my many American friends or relations ever bothers to wish me a Happy Thanksgiving in return. Of course we all know this is just one of the many hypocrises representative of America and all that country stands for.

Back at you, TT - from one of those that has "spurned" that nation for Blighty...

Will be having a non-traditional meal with the family (no turkey, ta! not since the year my sister forgot to turn the oven on), but it's not the same if you can't collapse on the sofa and take in a game afterwards. What am I saying? There is always Sky+, but I guess no one will want to relive our last telly encounter...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too Tim. I am delighted to be able to thank you for keeping us all entertained and for keeping the faith amidst all these weak willed so called supporters.

Sadly I can't say that for all those selfish Americans with whom you find yourself. Over the years I have celebrated together with a number of Americans what I find a really interesting and very pertinent festival. But out of sight, out of mind and sadly, in all these years not one of my many American friends or relations ever bothers to wish me a Happy Thanksgiving in return. Of course we all know this is just one of the many hypocrises representative of America and all that country stands for.

Oh, Art, Happy Thanksgiving to you, too. Wouldn't want to think of you being bitter.:D

How does it feel to have a part of Southampton history in dock ,a nice reminder of home on your doorstep me thinks ..

hey of course this is Saints related. It's all to do with turkeys...

Enough on here keep on and on about all the turkeys upstairs or hanging around the outside.

We're giving thanks today as well TT. Thanks that it's RUGBY 7's weekend.

Ain't nowt to do with liking egg chasing, just about drinking beer for 14 hours a day for two days.....

Not sure what all this Thanksgiving lark is really about but it's a 4 day weekend so I'm pretty thankful.

Some parade in New York (not a patch on Totton carnival) followed by 3 NFL games.

Best spark a beer I guess - shame it's normal work day in the UK ey?

Not sure what all this Thanksgiving lark is really about but it's a 4 day weekend so I'm pretty thankful.

Some parade in New York (not a patch on Totton carnival) followed by 3 NFL games.

Best spark a beer I guess - shame it's normal work day in the UK ey?

Macey's parade I think. My daughter is staying with friends in NY as we speak and she says it's bloody cold there! She's wrapping my baby granddaughter in layers and layers and taking her to the Macey's parade.

How does it feel to have a part of Southampton history in dock ,a nice reminder of home on your doorstep me thinks ..

Happy and sad. Glad it has a home, sad I'll never get to do that whole world cruise thingy and also sad at how they'll carve her up. been helping the facebook petition - got an article in the local rag for them last Sunday so there is some publicity to get the funnel sent back to Mayflower park!

Despite being in FLA, my office is in tha LBC (Long Beach) where an eternal part of Southampton lives on...no not TT or BishOfAThousandBudweisers, the Queen Mary!!

The nae sayer don't bother me, I truly wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving for what it's worth. Good/better times are coming I'm sure...oh, and the other thing I wanted to say thanks for is all the encouragement and words of support you have sent in helping us with Big Ron!!

Despite being in FLA, my office is in tha LBC (Long Beach) where an eternal part of Southampton lives on...no not TT or BishOfAThousandBudweisers, the Queen Mary!!

The nae sayer don't bother me, I truly wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving for what it's worth. Good/better times are coming I'm sure...oh, and the other thing I wanted to say thanks for is all the encouragement and words of support you have sent in helping us with Big Ron!!

But seriously, have a good one mate

I am also thankful for you my obsessed friend, y'hero comes on here and and brightens your mundane life on a regular basis and you never fail to post something obtuse, deperately seeking y'hero's response...which out of the kindness of my heart I give. Keep it up!!

BTW (just in case you have not researched and already discovered, which I doubt) I am currently over in Florida, so I'll post 3 hours earlier for a little while...

And and 'spurned'...FAF

Florida eh? I'm glad that, now that your are rapidly approaching your 60th birthday, you have sucummbed to the inevitable and re-located to the land of the Senior Citizen!

Good luck with things and I hope you can find a nice female closer to your own age so you can add her to the legendary (albeit cringeworthy beyond belief) cyber bedpost of yours! http://home.btconnect.com/essruu/tt_quiz.htm

Enjoy your Pumpkin Pie!

Enjoy your Pumpkin Pie!

Obsessed and desperate FAF...I offered to meet you, buy you a drink and shake hands with you last time I was over, so that we could be see what each was really like. Surprise - surprise, you bottled it...so my stalking friend what is 'cringeworthy' is the cowardly way you hide in the cyber shadows casting aspersions about people and things you fantasize and obsess over and yet know nothing of.

Focus on something positive mate...or just keep an unhealthy fixation on me if you want, quite flattering really.

Florida eh? I'm glad that, now that your are rapidly approaching your 60th birthday, you have sucummbed to the inevitable and re-located to the land of the Senior Citizen!

Good luck with things and I hope you can find a nice female closer to your own age so you can add her to the legendary (albeit cringeworthy beyond belief) cyber bedpost of yours! http://home.btconnect.com/essruu/tt_quiz.htm

Enjoy your Pumpkin Pie!

It might really upset you but this young man is one of the warmest, nicest and kindest people you would ever wish to meet.

For no other reason than being a Saints fan, he put me up for a week when I was travelling the States. He then extended that warm hospitality and kindness to a number of my friends (and I also know he has looked after many Saints fans when they were over on the West Coast).

On top of all that, as much as you may not believe it and as much as it probably guts you, this guy is very, very, very well connected and respected over there.

And to top it, he is as much of a fanny magnet as he makes out ;):D

So, Once Bitterne, you keep stalking him as if that's the limit of your life, then Timmy babes ****5ess on you from a great height :toimonster:(but please dont stop stalking me cos I'd miss that!!!).

English pub - or my place!!! Buy a slingbox and watch all uk sky and bbc over here on computer/tc

Good to know there is a Saint in Naples. I am there a couple of times a year. Will be down over Christmas and New Year.

Poor old Art, seems like you were, maybe, having a bad day but a belated Happy Thanksgiving to you.

Good to know there is a Saint in Naples. I am there a couple of times a year. Will be down over Christmas and New Year.

Poor old Art, seems like you were, maybe, having a bad day but a belated Happy Thanksgiving to you.

Let's have a Naples Saints rojo y blanco militare FFS