Who's going to Charlton

ozzmeister

Me and my son - Ryan Smith!

People travelling up seem to hit the pubs round waterloo, but I might try the Anti-Gallican for a pre-match pint.

Probably not going to be let in the Liberal Club this time round?

We were in there last season and it was rocking cracking atmosphere cant go this year as I am working but COYR !

For those arriving before normal pub opening times, like myself & a few others then the nearest Wetherspoons to Waterloo is on Jamestown Rd in Camden (the nearest tube being Camden Town on the Northern Line). Few pints & a fry up in there & then down to London Bridge me thinks.

Lord Moon of the Mall in Whitehall is closer.

For those arriving before normal pub opening times, like myself & a few others then the nearest Wetherspoons to Waterloo is on Jamestown Rd in Camden (the nearest tube being Camden Town on the Northern Line). Few pints & a fry up in there & then down to London Bridge me thinks.

If you think Camden town is the nearest Wetherspoons to Waterloo, then you need to get yourself an A-Z :p.

Bit of a Schlap that one...

that is an insane suggestion, camden is in north london, as far out of your way as possible. Greenwich wetherspoons is indeed the nearest one. hop on the train at waterloo, greenwich is a couple of stops away from charlton or a ten minute bus. i live in south london. trust me. i'll be there btw.

had a rather uncomfortable moment hiding my joy last season, as i was sat amongst the home support as they fumbled that own goal in. more of the same please.

There's one in Leicester Square or one in Greenwich right on top of Charlton with loads of other good pubs around it.

I will be boozing up in Greenwich. As said it is near the ground and ther are lotsa ood pubs around. I live in East London to so is very close.

As for a closeSpoons to Waterloo go to Bank (waterloo and City line) then there is one at exit 8 called the Green Man.

Cant wait for the game, LETS BE AVIN YA!!!!

I have to work tomorrow and cannot go which is a huge disappointment after the Reading trip. The best pub is the AntiGallican next to the station exit towards the ground. A couple of years ago with the pub and the pavemet outside full of Saints fans with no sign of any trouble the Met Police turned up in force complete with horses to control the non-existent riot and would not let us out of the pub. It was great and I hope it is as good tomorrow.

I live a 2 minute drive, 15 minute walk from the Valley at the Royal Arsenal (Woolwich) such a good away game for me.

Antigallican is the usual away pub for pre-match drinking, but there are Wetherspoons in the centre of Greenwich and Woolwich which are a couple train stops either side of Charlton.

For getting there, get the South Eastern Mainline train from Waterloo East when you get in to Waterloo, about a 15 minute train journey from there, usually the Dartford or Gillingham train.

Hope this is of some assistance. See you there.

Just do it over the phone and pick up from the ground, that is what i'm doing. Unless its because ur not sure whether ur actually going or not?

Yea they only take cash, or just turn up tomorrow, got mine this morning at SMS we have sold over 2,000 now, not bad seeing 4,000 went away last week.

that is an insane suggestion, camden is in north london, as far out of your way as possible. Greenwich wetherspoons is indeed the nearest one. hop on the train at waterloo, greenwich is a couple of stops away from charlton or a ten minute bus. i live in south london. trust me. i'll be there btw.

had a rather uncomfortable moment hiding my joy last season, as i was sat amongst the home support as they fumbled that own goal in. more of the same please.

Please see latter posts.