The horsemeat scandal

Barry Sanchez

But the Findus lasagne packed claimed to have 100% beef, britians best lasagne http://www.google.co.uk/search?um=1&hl=en&safe=off&client=safari&tbo=d&biw=1024&bih=672&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=findus+lasagne&oq=findus+l&gs_l=img.1.1.0l2j0i24l7.5612.12037.0.14720.13.10.0.0.0.0.509.1190.3-2j0j1.3.0...0.0...1ac.1.3.img._nWr4NQg6FA#biv=i|34;d|zwlFl_ZlSOg1EM:

Another was luxury beef something or other. Not value lines.

No one has investigated pub meals yet and only one county of school meals.

When my mum died of CJD ( school worker ) i was put in contact with another lady from Salisbury , a dinner lady from Salisbury who had complained to the authorities about the quality of the meats. She died of CJD too... Guess what... A meat delivery driver to schools and prisons on the south coast.... Died of CJD.

Personally I buy small quantities of chicken and chops and lean steak mince. I don't buy ready meals. I don't eat at 2 for £10 pubs

I no longer eat pies pasties, petrol station sandwiches etc

I try to stay away from such things as well, 2 for £10 meals in pubs! Things like this should be looked into, a lot to be said the vegetarianism and veganism, I went out with a vegan years ago, she had the most beautiful skin and hair I tell thee.

I am not refering to myself, I am quite fortunate but happen to know money poor people are also time poor as well, cooking a healthy meal for a family consistantly on a low budget must be extremely challenging.

Maybe they should get a TV in the kitchen so they can cook AND get their 4 hour daily fix of junk TV at the same time....

It's all about being organised.

I try to stay away from such things as well, 2 for £10 meals in pubs! Things like this should be looked into, a lot to be said the vegetarianism and veganism, I went out with a vegan years ago, she had the most beautiful skin and hair I tell thee.

Vegetarians and vegans are normally translucent and weak.

Is horse meat dangerous?

And with added veterinary drugs at no extra cost!

Bute, ( phenylbutazone ), is a heavy duty painkiller used on horses and can be found in horse meat. It has potentially serious side effects in humans.

Edited by badgerx16

• 1 year later...