100,000 shares traded today......

Wade Garrett

Funny enough I overheard at he ground Tuesday that Fulthorpe said the takeover would be going through on Tuesday, I believe the Tuesday just gone!!!!!

It made me chuckle that he would still be telling people after all the false dawns and his now complete lack of credibility (on TSW anyway)!!

But who has just sold 100.000 shares, and who to??

Wheres Trousers when you need him?

So it says 28,090,000 'shares in issue', at roughly 25p a pop. For clarification purposes - say you acquire the 7 mil and change and buy them, what does that give you as far as ownership of Saints/Southampton Leisure? And what else is Southampton Leisure besides Southampton Footbal Club????

Just asking like, y'know need t'know.

Hmm, thanks Gordy and expertly explained....how much debt now would you say?

Umm, the Stadium loand and the overdraft are probably the clubs only debts (I believe) circa £30M.

Oh and of course you'd have to fund the day to day running of the club, Sith Lords alone knows the cost of that!

How does someone who bought some shares a few years back, and has since moved house, get their certificates and update they're details please?

If you bought through an online broker (eg. selftrade, e-trade) then your shares are probably held in a nominee account with the broker - all you need to do is give the broker your new details, the shares remain in their nominee account. If you actually hold the shares in certificate form (big sheet of paper saying SOUTHAMPTON LEISURE HOLDINGS ORDINARY SHARES of 5p and the number of shares), then the only record of you being the owner is with the company registrars and you should let them know of your change of address.

If you bought through an online broker (eg. selftrade, e-trade) then your shares are probably held in a nominee account with the broker - all you need to do is give the broker your new details, the shares remain in their nominee account. If you actually hold the shares in certificate form (big sheet of paper saying SOUTHAMPTON LEISURE HOLDINGS ORDINARY SHARES of 5p and the number of shares), then the only record of you being the owner is with the company registrars and you should let them know of your change of address.

Thanks for that quick reply Jonah. I am on the case.

Umm, the Stadium loand and the overdraft are probably the clubs only debts (I believe) circa £30M.

Oh and of course you'd have to fund the day to day running of the club, Sith Lords alone knows the cost of that!

Thanks BBB and everyone, hopefully this info will come in handy!!