Muppet Show Revamp - wow!

Tokyo-Saint

Spud - yes, I think so. That happens sometimes. You might also notice that there is no genitailia. When he says "Lols I've just got a bona" what he really means is "Lols I've just soiled myself".

Phil - are you getting married to the skate MLG? Isnt he called FMDP as well? I reckon this golfer might buy you a beer, I have no idea of her karaoke skills though. However, if she does sing Hankey Pankey, then please film it and upload on here.

Milts - I think Steve was saying that that 2nd pic was going to be your new play area. He wants it in place for the rugby world cup. He expects a lot of egg chasing traffic in here and would like you to 'look after them' in your usual way.

Phil - are you getting married to the skate MLG? Isnt he called FMDP as well? I reckon this golfer might buy you a beer, I have no idea of her karaoke skills though. However, if she does sing Hankey Pankey, then please film it and upload on here.

:facepalm:

Dunno about letting her buy me a beer. Think I may be inclined to stump up and give her one with no commitments to returning the favour.

FMDP = Future Mrs Dubai_Phil. And strangely enough, she was working as a Singer in a Karaoke Bar when I met her.

(Hang on that doesn't sound like the Human League)

Amongst her many qualifications for her future role, her former singing career is a key element, in that when we do go to Karaoke nights 1) At least one of us can actually sing and 2) One of us always wins the £100 booze voucher.

Now, back on topic. Luckily I have to leave work shortly, so when I get home I will post some other reasons why Golf can be interesting.

(ie I can't access the Maxim shoot pics for Maria Verchenova or the Bikini shots of Natalie Gulbis from this machine)

:facepalm:

Dunno about letting her buy me a beer. Think I may be inclined to stump up and give her one with no commitments to returning the favour.

The Stump ... shouldn't this be on the Film \ Member fred?

72dsso.jpg

Or, if you're not into Eastern European Ladies, then there is always America's finest

2nbvoco.jpg

Tomorrow I will go into the mechanics of their golf swings. They truly are a sight to behold

OK so as promised. Mechanics of a Golf Swing.....

So forget the jokes about having a good grip. In a swing with a Driver you are looking for a good shoulder rotation and Clubhead speed/acceleration through the point of impact.

Now, take young Natalie. She takes the club back and holds it in a position where she is basically looking down her left shoulder at the ball on the Tee (stay with me here). The downswing starts with a movement of the right hip, the club swings reaching a speed around 90/120mph at impact with the ball. Now, at impact she is (obviously standing in a normal everything straight position (although her bum does arch out in a 50 shades manner)

But then AFTER contact, her hips continue to rotate from Right to left forcing her whole body weight through the ball and beyond into a perfectly poised follow through where her chest is now pointing directly in the direction of the flight of the ball.

Fortunately for us Golf fans (but not for the elder spectators), momentum and gravity continue to take a toll on certain parts of her upper torso. ie her Bewbs.

Which, not to put too fine a point on them, continue their trajectory to the left with her rotation, reach their limit and then return back and beyond the central position.

In fact on one 290 yard drive on a Par 5 her t1ts wobbled for AT LEAST 45 seconds after she hit the golf ball.

Yes you can argue about Jonhy Wilkinson's World Cup Winning Kick, Coming to the last at Aintree, Sir Geoff's hat trick or an SRL/MLT penalty.

But, I 4-1 would argue that there is no finer sight in world sport than Maria/Natalie's follow through wobble...

(Oh IF you prefer a bit more meat on the bones the Christina Kim would actually induce cardiac arrest in any male apart from our resident trolls)

Tomorrow, IF I don't get too shredded at the Noel Gallagher/Richard Ashcroft Karaoke night I will move onto the subject of legs on Lady Golfers

Oh, imagine this in slo-mo and you'll see where I am coming from with regard to Miss Kim

2l8cbp4.jpg

Edited by dubai_phil

she doesn't even have a ball, and if she did she would be hitting it straight into those bushes.

I suspect she isn't a genuine golfer.

That and her club face is open and her grip is too weak. Would be a nasty slice right there

No. More of a fade to make it to the fairway. Leaving the bush untouched.

Think that would depend on how Stiff the shaft was.

http://www.ehow.com/how_6900477_choose-flex-shaft-driver-loft.html

Golfers who are serious about shooting low scores should consider their options and choose the proper flex and loft in their driver. If you pick a flex that is too stiff or too flexible, then you will likely struggle with accuracy and obtaining maximum distance. Generally, if you have a flex that is too stiff, then you will slice the ball because the club face is left open. A flex that is not very stiff will result in a hook. Choosing the proper flex and loft in a driver will improve your game, regardless of your skill level.

Looking at her stance I don't think there is much doubt she would have any problems with too much flex in a shaft

Think that would depend on how Stiff the shaft was.

Looking at her stance I don't think there is much doubt she would have any problems with too much flex in a shaft

I think if she trimmed the shaft at the tip it would increase the stiffness quite noticeably.