Full member status Competition.

Don't think you can be coming on here and dishing out reputations points before you're even a full member! Go spend your money, sign yourself up, then come back & we'll talk about your reputations points allowance. In the mean time I'm giving you -1 reputations points for taking liberties.

Has anyone ever seen a set of Saintsweb accounts? It's a tidy little side business his Bojesty has got running here alongside his Kasabian tribute act, I'm sure he must make a few quid out of doing f*ck all.

What?? You mean you're not a Shareholder?

FFS Turks, the Annual Dividend payments from it alone are why me & Eric have to stay stuck in this sandpit for Tax Purposes. How did you miss out?

Ah yeah, you weren't in Franny's curry house that night were you.

:facepalm:

Get that damned Fashion Biz up and running FFS

Were you actually made in Southampton made in Southampton? It seems to be a strange new craze that people know we're they we're conceived. It all started with the Beckhams didn't it? Talking about boning and leaving it in, in New York.

Where abouts in Southampton were you made? I had a mate who boned someone in ikon toilets but you are not their kid, he took her for the morning after pill the next day.

If you pay a fiver, you'll be able to answer all my questions and you also get to mug off Bearsy, we call that a win win situation.

Don't think you can be coming on here and dishing out reputations points before you're even a full member! Go spend your money, sign yourself up, then come back & we'll talk about your reputations points allowance. In the mean time I'm giving you -1 reputations points for taking liberties.

Nope not liking this one. Not feeling the love (Although the points you make are fair)

If you dont pay a fiver I will kill you and Bearsy will **** your sister and Tokyo will bore the rest of your family to death

Why aren't I involved Milts? Am I outside keeping lookout again? Or have I been sent down to get the coffees again? What do I have to do to be a proper part of this gang?

You are giving your £5 and its going into the Zimbabwean economy, whats not good about that?

Was in a bureau de change last weekend and they had a $50,000,000,000 ($50 billion) Zimbabawe dollar note on display. Worth bugger all apparently.

Dear Made in Southampton.

Forget the death threats from Milts - after all that would only be a few moments of agony followed by blackness and a trip to The White Light.

It's simple, either you pay your fiver or JustMike will track you from your IP address, I will get my mates to hack you and then, on my next trip over, I will bring a Powerpoint Presentation of my 15 Years of Golfing tales.

Bearsy will Duct tape you to an armchair and tape your eyelids open, Tokes will feed you Red Bull and electric shock therapy.

All in all I reckon the Powerpoint should take, hmm around 4 days.

The only tough call is do I start with the Jamie Donaldson winning $500,000 thanks to me tale or the Sergio & the Chick in the Red Dress tale?

Nah I'd start with the Red Dress, it would stop Tokes & Bearsy's heads exploding in the critical first six hours.

Were you actually made in Southampton made in Southampton? It seems to be a strange new craze that people know we're they we're conceived. It all started with the Beckhams didn't it? Talking about boning and leaving it in, in New York.

Where abouts in Southampton were you made? I had a mate who boned someone in ikon toilets but you are not their kid, he took her for the morning after pill the next day.

If you pay a fiver, you'll be able to answer all my questions and you also get to mug off Bearsy, we call that a win win situation.

Thanks for taking an interest, it makes this much more personable. I was born in September so probably under a xmas tree up north. (My dad’s a Sunderland fan)

If you dont pay a fiver I will kill you and Bearsy will **** your sister and Tokyo will bore the rest of your family to death

Hmmm tempting.

pay your fiver or I will change your username to Dune

I thought Barry Sanchez was Dune?

i had full member this morning but it's gone now.

I was thinking this when I wrote the title. Full member Tee Hee.

Dear Made in Southampton.

Forget the death threats from Milts - after all that would only be a few moments of agony followed by blackness and a trip to The White Light.

It's simple, either you pay your fiver or JustMike will track you from your IP address, I will get my mates to hack you and then, on my next trip over, I will bring a Powerpoint Presentation of my 15 Years of Golfing tales.

Bearsy will Duct tape you to an armchair and tape your eyelids open, Tokes will feed you Red Bull and electric shock therapy.

All in all I reckon the Powerpoint should take, hmm around 4 days.

The only tough call is do I start with the Jamie Donaldson winning $500,000 thanks to me tale or the Sergio & the Chick in the Red Dress tale?

Nah I'd start with the Red Dress, it would stop Tokes & Bearsy's heads exploding in the critical first six hours.

WINNER! Clearly lots of thought has gone into this and Rick Astley was the Cheery on the top. For what its worth ‘Never gonna give you up’ whilst an all time classic is not a scratch on 'Cry for Help’ which has got to be one of the most under rated songs of all time.

You better speak to Spudgun for Rep points. I got told off earlier.

Good idea capital, it's really more of a mental list, you have to keep up with all the points and memorise each + or - point. If you're joining the scheme late you need to spend a bit of time going through every thread & memorise each one.

As that'll take you a bit of time, I can tell you that the forum member you need to incriminate is Bearsy, so crack on with your campaign and get lording!!