Tokyo-Saint Approves "merciless" nuclear strike on the lounge

Tokyo-Saint

The main board and the lounge are and always have been in cahoots. If the mainly bored don't watch it, they are going down as well. If it comes to it all be happy if it is just us, the arts and the chill out room (site suggestion).

No spud the PTS has to go as well, it's the worst part. As far as I am concerned the skate are dead, that why milts is here now. The only thing that reminds me they still exist is that thread. Besides if we blow that up, they is a good chance we can take VFTTT with it. If you want to go in early, perhaps with super mikey as cover and rescue Rallyboy, then fine but it's got to go.

Fair warning will be given to the few that require saving. Golfing Phil can come over on a golfing peace treaty (and so I can stalk him), his wife sexy sue, and of course comrade Pap.

This is happening people, with we don't do it to them, you can bet they will do it to us!

that's it, they've gone too far. trousers has stolen my hilarious 'france surrenders' picture and posted it on the lounge korea thread, 8 hours after me.

kill them all.

That was probably a tit for tat in direct retaliation for my use of a link initially posted on there which I unwittingly added on here without knowing they'd already claimed it. Maybe we could arrange a prisoner swap?

The main board and the lounge are and always have been in cahoots. If the mainly bored don't watch it, they are going down as well. If it comes to it all be happy if it is just us, the arts and the chill out room (site suggestion).

No spud the PTS has to go as well, it's the worst part. As far as I am concerned the skate are dead, that why milts is here now. The only thing that reminds me they still exist is that thread. Besides if we blow that up, they is a good chance we can take VFTTT with it. If you want to go in early, perhaps with super mikey as cover and rescue Rallyboy, then fine but it's got to go.

Fair warning will be given to the few that require saving. Golfing Phil can come over on a golfing peace treaty (and so I can stalk him), his wife sexy sue, and of course comrade Pap.

This is happening people, with we don't do it to them, you can bet they will do it to us!

Leaving KRG to perish?

You treacherous barsteward.

Err serious anorak question.

With The Muppet Show being adjacent to The Lounge in the off topic section of the Forum, wouldn't a nuclear strike of the magnitude being spoken of result in an EMP large enough to prevent continuation of the Glorious Independent Republic of The Muppet show in its current format? Or worse still result in at least 30-40 pages of threads being cast into a nuclear desert thus Bumping to the top the Thread "What do you have in your Sandwiches today?" from the 18th June 2010.

As you were.............. Carry on!

:toppa: ​where did that saluting one go!

With The Muppet Show being adjacent to The Lounge in the off topic section of the Forum, wouldn't a nuclear strike of the magnitude being spoken of result in an EMP large enough to prevent continuation of the Glorious Independent Republic of The Muppet show in its current format? Or worse still result in at least 30-40 pages of threads being cast into a nuclear desert thus Bumping to the top the Thread "What do you have in your Sandwiches today?" from the 18th June 2010.

As you were.............. Carry on!

:toppa: ​where did that saluting one go!

Oh Dear JBS.

Think you just committed TMS suicide by starting a post with

So, you wear an Anorak?

Meanwhile.

You been conducting secret Underground Tests Tokes? You seem to have been away from TMS for a few days. Was this you & Bearsy?

http://www.straitstimes.com/breaking-news/world/story/quake-63-magnitude-strikes-near-irans-nuclear-city-bushehr-20130409

Look, I think you're taking this Golf Joke issue a bit too far. Bloody thing caused my Cup of Tea to spill yesterday afternoon. 4.0 on the Richter scale though. Think you need to work on your aiming system, taking out the Iranians' Nuke facilities when you were after me is a bit OTT.

However all you have done is stiffen our resolve, we shall not falter

2ik79fp.jpg

Oh Dear JBS.

Think you just committed TMS suicide by starting a post with

So, you wear an Anorak?

Only when I have to ask a serious question or state a serious fact in an environment that is not conducive to my life expectancy or onwards reputation in said environment.............................. And being made from the same material as Harry Potters invisibility cloak well that gives me absolution from any ridicule that I might otherwise have attracted had I not had it on with the hood up.

tokyo- have you issued an official warning for all non-regular lounge posters (foreigners) to make their exits? wouldn't want them to get caught up in this.

Nah

The main board has a perfect thread for a surgical strike: the Summer 2013 HCDAJFU.

Anorak on or off, I know I can spout some complete cobblers: but when someone suggests Phil Neville!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agreed, let's nuke those bastards too. Charlie was on there yesterday suggesting David Connelly might be the man to help us push on. FFS Charlie, unless you come TMS and issue a full and frank apology, you will also be targeted.

Prepare to launch!

I've got a thread I want to start of a serious nature, but with tensions being so high I don't want to start it in the lounge.

I was thinking of just putting it in the main forum (it's totally non-football related) & letting a mod move it to the lounge, the trouble is I'd still end up in the lounge. The other option is for muppets to promise to take it seriously if I use our muppet home for serious non boob related thread? What da ya thinks yo?

Put it in the Muppets all day long spud. We will of course treat it seriously but you have the added advantage that if your problem is solved in the first few posts, we can go off topic without the need for posts being deleted or infractions.

Just last week MLG posted that all time classic thread where he made a spelling mistake. It was a pretty simple thread something like he wanted the offside rule explained or whatever. Anyway, this was sorted, then MLG was ripped for the spelling mistakes and a funny conversation started.

Dry Swede Olollannas came along, had a moan, in steps Charlet, deleted a load of posts and said get back on topic....

No one posted again.

Sad really.

I've got a story about my mate seeing Margaret Thatcher's fanny. It seems far fetch but is completely true.

Where should I post this?

I've got a thread I want to start of a serious nature. The other option is for muppets to promise to take it seriously if I use our muppet home for serious non boob related thread? What da ya thinks yo?

A non-bewb related thread has absolutely no place in TMS !

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTcH43dY07Seb-eQfGSmQRHXEfQKKUhGg9RE_GwBp_noSMhbfyW

Nah

Agreed, let's nuke those bastards too. Charlie was on there yesterday suggesting David Connelly might be the man to help us push on. FFS Charlie, unless you come TMS and issue a full and frank apology, you will also be targeted.

Prepare to launch!

Phew, glad you talked me out of it....

Bumped into Diego Maradona in the Spike Bar at the Golf club last night. Was so close to suggesting him on the HCDAJFU thread.

After all if MLT can make a comeback after playing so much golf

Oh that was BUMPED into - farking fat little git he is now.

No I don't have a story 'coz I kept my mouth shut or I would have been in there with the whole Maggie getting re-elected was all his fault for what he did with the whole Falklands Island Handball Dictatorship thing.

Trousers would have insisted I give him a hug & Barry would be wanting an Instagram of the abuse & burning of him

Oh that was BUMPED into - farking fat little git he is now.

No I don't have a story 'coz I kept my mouth shut or I would have been in there with the whole Maggie getting re-elected was all his fault for what he did with the whole Falklands Island Handball Dictatorship thing.

Trousers would have insisted I give him a hug & Barry would be wanting an Instagram of the abuse & burning of him

You should've jumped towards him with your fist just above your head, then celebrated wildly. Cheating little goblin.

You should've jumped towards him with your fist just above your head, then celebrated wildly. Cheating little goblin.

IF I had jumped in that position there would have been no chance of my fist accidentally connecting....

But then the thought of spending Ramadan in a local nick kicked in....

Nah it REALLY wasn't worth that much pain

IF I had jumped in that position there would have been no chance of my fist accidentally connecting....

Very wise, I have a few customers who partake, most take it in their stride but others you start to see getting a Bit tetchy after 2 weeks:7th of July at this latitude hmmm bloody long days!! But inside the Big House there!......... a totally different kettle of fish.

........... "it's the thought that counts" in the first instance certainly applies here.

I guess you would have to jump downwards to get him, and with that low centre of gravity (fat stumpy ork) there is no guarantee you would knock him over anyway. I'm glad you stayed out of jail and didn't have to ram a Dan.

Enough of this selective thread targeting, there is nothing happening on the main board or the lounge - turn the whole lot into a car park

"Not needed: prisoners, apology, surrender"; "Burn the enemy to ashes"; "Throw them into furnace"

Hi Phil

Have you ever met anyone famous?

Thanks

Tokyo

I thought I had once upon a time.

Got an upgrade on a flight and spent a very happy 8 hours discussing Food, Football and women with a really great all round Lad.

Was really upset when I found out it was Gordon Ramsey.

This is a little like the North Korean rhetoric, seems to have dried up when push comes to shove

Whats happening as the Ladyboy bars in Manila are waiting for the fall out of full scale nuclear war and all the sex and money thats gets thrown around during those times and it appears to have passed by as a damp squib on one of the easily cleanable plastic couches.

It appears that the Cold War has started.

half a dozen bars in Manila have gone out of business due to lack of paying servicemen / women

Trench coats are coming back into fashion (its been raining again)

lots of umbrellas about no idea if they are poison tipped or not?

Tokyo what is the state of play or war footing that we are now on?

It's a code orange Phil. We have had to put the launch on hold and negotiate as it appears the main board have kidnaped bear (and his lap dog mental milts). When we weren't looking they switched them both for a load of mods (you seen that mod of the year thread? It's full of them!). I pm'd bear to see why he has been posting so much on the mainly board and this was his reply:

Happy on the main board.

Everyone is so friendly.

Loving MLG arguing with everyone everyday.

People need to just forget me and move on.

Muppet show is not for me anymore.

Even though I do miss the tits yo.

I am sure there is a hidden message in there but since we lost our code breaker bletch in combat, I have no idea what it might be.