Those who refuse to go whilst Lowe's in charge...

Dibden Purlieu Saint

I'll just be happy to see a full stadium again. To be honest if you cabn't get excited about playing Man U at home, what can you get excited about? People used to get excited when we were in the Prem and played them every season, so why not now?

Oh i'm excited alright. Just don't see the need for yet another thread about fans staying away, etc.

It's utterly irrelevant as far as i'm concerned...i'm a member and i have every confidence that i'll get a ticket no worries...as will anyone else that cares to put in a bit of effort...

I won't be going and will not attend a single game while the vile creature Lowe is at the club.

What if we get promoted, win the FA Cup, qualify for the UEFA cup, win that and then the following season qualify for the Champs League (all with Lowe at the helm). Would you go to a game then??

I won't be going and will not attend a single game while the vile creature Lowe is at the club.

Sadly you are coming over as being rather vile as well, Stanley - I hope that you are not but I can only judge from what you write and the picture you use to accompany your posts.

What if we get promoted, win the FA Cup, qualify for the UEFA cup, win that and then the following season qualify for the Champs League (all with Lowe at the helm). Would you go to a game then??

What if i won euro millions, would that make a difference?

The fact is the club will never go anywhere under Lowe and the PLC. In the unlikely event that we did start improving Lowe and his cronies would issue dividends and cream off the spoils.

The only way forward for Saints is for us to no longer be a PLC. PLC's do not work in football.

I'll just be happy to see a full stadium again. To be honest if you cabn't get excited about playing Man U at home, what can you get excited about? People used to get excited when we were in the Prem and played them every season, so why not now?

Kylie Minogue doing the splits naked on a glass topped coffee table while you lie under it looking up, only to see a vibrating butt plug rammed fully home in her arse?

The fact is the club will never go anywhere under Lowe and the PLC. In the unlikely event that we did start improving Lowe and his cronies would issue dividends and cream off the spoils.

The only way forward for Saints is for us to no longer be a PLC. PLC's do not work in football.

And you know that as Steve Gobwhinge told you so eh Matty! :prayer:

And you know that as Steve Gobwhinge told you so eh Matty! :prayer:

Aha my little pet, whilst you've been abusing the main man Timmers, you must have overlooked my adoption of a new little favourite.

You are no longer allowed to insult me until:

a) your full quota has been used up in Cali, and

b) Red and White Army gets the spanish archer

(applications for a new pet will be taken in the New Year, at which point you will be welcome to apply - HTH).

he didn't ask you if you thought it would happen, go on answer, what if..

When was the last time we got to a cup final and Europe?

When was the last time we got to a cup final and Europe?

2003 - we got an easy run and then lost.

As for Europe we played Stella Bucharest and went out in the first round.

After the cup final we failed to invest and that's when the rot started.

You didn't answer. You've just twisted it to fit in with your current situation. The question was would you go if success came to saints, and what degree of success would it take? It's hypothetical. Who knows what will happen. We were in europe under him once, so I don't think it's impossible to suggest we could be again even if it takes years.

So what would it take? I'm just trying to understand how it works. It's sad to let one man ruin your enjoyment of a sport. I'm assuming this is a man you don't even know too. Why let him do that to you? If you're actually serious that you won't go, even if we got promoted, then surely you should support someone else so you can at least enjoy the sport? Seems like such a waste if you're wanting to go but resist because of Lowe.

Would you also stop going if a new board gave out dividends? It's too clearcut to say what does and doesn't work in football. No-one would have agreed with your comment in 2003 or 2004 for instance. Just because our time for relegation came doesn't change the relative success that occured before it.

I've already i won't go to any home games while Lowe ans Wilde are still at the club.

In fact he's a potential customer rather than an actual customer.

He's also a troll, professional probably.

**** you window licker.

I've done hundreds of games home and away over the years including many pre season tours, but this is about principle and i won't pay a penny into SFC PLC when you've got paracites like Lowe at the club.

When Lowe demanded his severance money it said it all about what this vile creature was all about.

How any of you slimeballs can support the leach is beyond me.

**** you window licker.

I've done hundreds of games home and away over the years including many pre season tours, but this is about principle and i won't pay a penny into SFC PLC when you've got paracites like Lowe at the club.

When Lowe demanded his severance money it said it all about what this vile creature was all about.

How any of you slimeballs can support the leach is beyond me.

parasite,Stanley, the word is parasite.

I support just the club, always have always will, to me the rest is totally ancillary.

parasite,Stanley, the word is parasite.

I support just the club, always have always will, to me the rest is totally ancillary.

You should hang your head in shame window licker, Lowe is nothing but a dark cloud hanging over the club and fans like you that defend him are traitors.

Stanley you need to get out more. You seem a bit up tight!

When i see the likes of Lowe running the club i love i've every right to be ****ed off. That's bad enough but when we've got so called fans that support him it's just very sad.

I've already i won't go to any home games while Lowe ans Wilde are still at the club.

so where's your logic? if you don't go because they failed to keep club successful but if they make club successful you won't go because...?

you don't like them and am sullking about it?

When i see the likes of Lowe running the club i love i've every right to be ****ed off. That's bad enough but when we've got so called fans that support him it's just very sad.

Absolutely agree. At least you are not a sucker like the rest of us who go.

I see the pompous prat is still blaming everyone else, bar himself for the position the

club is now in.

If you read the biography of Frank Worthington[1994- just read it], he says Mcmenemy

had the biggest ego in football. I am sure Lowe would have equalled it, had he been around at the same time. No wonder the two massive egos hate each other.

With the policies of Ru**rt and the Quisling?

Very funny!

Meh... I'd guess many people used to come to the old Dell to see ManU play rather than simply see us play when we were in the PL so I don't see there's that much to complain about. Sure it might be a bit frustrating to know that some of those attending will be those who who claimed they would never darken the doors of SMS while RL was in charge but really, so what? We didn't complain when people came back for the last league game of last season: It was an overwhelmingly good thing.

The most important thing will be if the club makes enough money to stay out of administration - the same story as last week and the week before and the week before that.

The only sad thing about the attendance will likely be comparing it to the attendance in the league game which follows it. If we don't get something out of the cup game then we'll be back to an empty stadium soon enough.